Ban Bet: OGB vs Buddy

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I honestly don't care in the chatgpt era about your wack ass trivia game. You clearly cappin' for shyts and giggles on the internet. That's your entire internet persona. Cappin' about your ADOS background is also part of your schtick :camby:

What is ados?

Stop using these goofie ass acronyms.

You goofie sheltered ass nikkaz.
wanna talk in html and ftp server.
Then y'all listen to music.
Made in 128 k dial up.

Stop this nerd offbrand goofie bullshyt.
Cut out this offbrand cap ass shyt.

You got this internet shyt.
from a hood street nikka named:

Art Barr

Last edited:

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps

:jbhmm: I swear I had their discography on an mp3 cd in my college days but I guess I lost it.
20240521-215846.jpg

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
This Internet Ass Muhfukka has never said A SINGLE WORD to me but has a habit of making side remarks to people he's cool with... I let it pass cuz he never confronted me directly.

Quit lying bytch! Here's one post where you specifically tagged me 5 months ago.

@Tair and @O.G.B are the kinda muhfukkas that'll post this kinda bullshyt for a serious discussion but one-star if someone does it first to point out how ridiculous it all is :laff:

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/fba...ongst-its-cult-members.1013296/#post-51495755

Also:
"Black American," what's your actual ethnicity? :sas2:

It's Black American :unimpressed:

Trying to fly under the radar pretending as if you're FBA/ADOS when you're not, is simply amusing.:pachaha::mjlol:

You're making my point with that 2019 bullshyt

Shannon and Ocho are talking about it cause they talk about whatever's stirring traffic for the week. "FBA" is in the comments cause that's what they do. It's youtube. Somebody's praying to Shannon for a "FBA" shoutout :sadcam:

Crying like a little bytch in every FBA related thread isn't going to stop the FBA discussion that's trending worldwide. :umad:

Dr. Norris Shelton, the originator of the DAS (Descendants of American Slaves), had his movement hijacked by Yvette Carnell and Antonio Moore along with Dr. Kevin Cosby, who's the current President of Simmons College in Kentucky, where Dr. Shelton was a student.

Dr. Cosby not only closely collaborates with Antonio Moore and Yvette Carnell, Dr. Cosby/Simmons College also facilitated Yvette Carnell's 2 #ADOS conventions.

Below is a video with Tariq & a grassroots #ADOS activist with receipts talking about Yvette & Tone stole from him.

This man knows the real :sas1:I'll dig if I need to but Dr. Cosby personally granted Norris Shelton an Honorary Doctorate from Simmons College, Louisville, KY, 2018 I believe....

2019??? The Inaugural "ADOS" Conference. Hosted by Simmons College, Louisville, KY... Norris Shelton was not invited.

Correct. I'm not "FBA", I'm a Black American :ehh: Shoutouts to all my people in Montana :obama:

For the longest at that. Two damn posts he doesn't even understand have apparently gave him "The Power of Cocaine"™️ :wow: and he's convinced I'm "non-FBA"

So here's the play:

You're just BIG MAD because I'm calling out your obvious lack of general knowledge & now you're trying to run defense because you look like a damn fool.

Yall can quiz me on any random trivia. I'll prioritize this for the next hour or so, and the people can decide if I'm "FBA". fukk that term by the way. Never heard it MY LIFE till I was 30+ and these b*stards cling to it for dear life like it's actually a childhood memory :comeon: @O.G.B This is your time to shine.

The real reason why this dusty dummy is so enraged is because he was getting clowned in previous threads: :mjlol::lolbron:

I'm a boxing fan, who is GFK and wtf does Action Bronson have to do with him?

edited for scandavian fakkits.

Pathetic! :russ: :mjlol:

WhyTF is Keri Hilson playing :what:

:dahell: :mjtf::gucci:

Your non-FBA lineage is shining through. :mjlol::pachaha:

Last edited:

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Nah this is just him testing out his "I'm Black American not ADOS" troll gimmick. Dude sit up here talking about he was just playing and trolling those other times, but not this one, he's serious this time. Watch him ChatGPT some trivia real quick.

Whatever you say Emeka. Nobody that doesn't just want to troll @O.G.B is buying that goofy trolling ass shyt today :umad:

Nah this is just him testing out his "I'm Black American not ADOS" troll gimmick. Dude sit up here talking about he was just playing and trolling those other times, but not this one, he's serious this time. Watch him ChatGPT some trivia real quick.

Whatever you say Emeka. Nobody that doesn't just want to troll @O.G.B is buying that goofy trolling ass shyt today :umad:
Some good gems here since you don't have any questions.
what about me? i had to have "lived" in like 40 cities over a hundred years if you add it up and ya'll never noticed :mjcry:

okay maybe i wasn't as detailed as him but the shyt was saying LITERALLY didn't add up. i was TRYING to get caught for the laughs, he just talking about visiting some of those places or having family with property... i "LIVED" EVERY WHERE and no one noticed :why: this ain't even all of em

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps

Bingo! @Buddy will try to pull up random information he searched up/sourced to make it look like he's culturally aware when it's clearly obvious he's not.

:russ::dead::deadrose:

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
@Buddy - Now let's see you lie & connive your way out of this. :mjlol::pachaha::ufdup:
I thought you were gonna prove I'm not a Black American. Those are a bunch of posts of me saying I'm a "Black American". Maybe you should ask something.
I'll admit I was off about our interactions-- sorry I couldn't remember that I said you were right about Norris Shelton laying the ground work for 'ADOS'. That's some real strong tether info right there. Ask a question.
:dahell: what the fukk you mean prove otherwise the ban bet is between YOU and the other guy,...
I mean shyt, you said "just admit it" so I figured you were planning to back it up :dahell:

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Bingo! @Buddy will try to pull up random information he searched up/sourced to make it look like he's culturally aware when it's clearly obvious he's not.

I'm responding in real time and still, no questions outside of shopsthatwreck

bnew

Veteran
Daps
mqdefault.jpg

who is this man and what did jesse jackson steal from him?

UpNext

Superstar
Daps

Yeah he finally found the right little AI model he can use to imitate heritage but you can tell from his posts he's not us at all.

The swag way off, even the way he tries to make that lame ass internet slogan thing pop off reads like some corny African shyt. This nikka clearly grew up wearing open toe sandals with no socks and skin tight Hollister shirts. Hairline prolly looking like the McDonalds arches, foh:camby:

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
gonna grab some food real quick down the street.
Yeah he finally found the right little AI model he can use to imitate heritage but you can tell from his posts he's not us at all.

The swag way off, even the way he tries to make that lame ass internet slogan thing pop off reads like some corny African shyt. This nikka clearly grew up wearing open toe sandals with no socks and skin tight Hollister shirts. Hairline prolly looking like the McDonalds arches foh:camby:
oh okay, so you can drop cultural references to OTHER cultures but you still can't ask me anything about Black American culture :unimpressed:
i'm starting to think you and @O.G.B are the ones lying. grabbing some food down the street but i'll brb

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I thought you were gonna prove I'm not a Black American. Those are a bunch of posts of me saying I'm a "Black American". Maybe you should ask something.
I'll admit I was off about our interactions-- sorry I couldn't remember that I said you were right about Norris Shelton laying the ground work for 'ADOS'. That's some real strong tether info right there. Ask a question.

I mean shyt, you said "just admit it" so I figured you were planning to back it up :dahell:

I'm not under the peer review, YOU are...:dahell: