Ban Bet: OGB vs Buddy

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Yeah he talking about his family from Alabama and he from Georgia but that's clearly just some sort of troll schtick. He always claiming to be from somewhere he's not, that's his thing.
THAT is a shtick. Where my family is from has always been consistent. You're supposedly so ADOS/FBA/DKA;G just ask something

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
He from Georgia today with family from Alabama
I lived in Montreal for a decade. Too young to really go out tho :francis:

I lived in Toronto for 14 years :blessed:
You b*stards could NEVER survive!!
drake-migos.gif

I lived in Kansas City for 22 years... that looks about right :francis:

I lived in San Diego (Daygo) for 16 years. The scenery is about all I miss

I lived in Texas for 19 years :martin:
Cliff notes: :camby:

I lived in Maywood for 16 years.
Listen breh.... Big Al's Pizza :wow:

I lived Phoenix for 19 years.
You don't want them problems.

I never been to Bmore but I lived there for 16 years.
They ain't lying.

I lived in Dolton for 25 years and never once heard of a @JackRoss

Let me tell you something about Austin: I lived there for 26 years
He from wherever it's convenient to make his little weak ass troll points. Dude not ADOS/FBA shyt. He a chameleon man with identity issues.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
why did bun b have to put his 9 up for a switchblade?
Still don't know breh. Can you ask something more cultural instead of music taste/pop culture? Only UGK album I bought was the double disk, with Swishas and Dosha and all that

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
THAT is a shtick. Where my family is from has always been consistent. You're supposedly so ADOS/FBA/DKA;G just ask something
I honestly don't care in the chatgpt era about your wack ass trivia game. You clearly cappin' for shyts and giggles on the internet. That's your entire internet persona. Cappin' about your ADOS background is also part of your schtick :camby:

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
He from Georgia today with family from Alabama

He from wherever it's convenient to make his little weak ass troll points. Dude not ADOS/FBA shyt. He a chameleon man with identity issues.
My family is from Georgia originally and migrated over to Alabama after the Civil war. Pay attention. And I have numerous schticks. Have you searched my posts for the power of cocaine? pocket knives? Ask a question.

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
My family is from Georgia originally and migrated over to Alabama after the Civil war. And I have numerous schticks. Have you searched my posts on cocaine? pocket knives? Ask a question.
Correct you do have numerous schticks. This "I'm ADOS but won't say it" is also a schtick you're playing with because you arent us.

This is just another little troll gimmick you're running for shyts and giggles. Your people prolly some slave traders from Nigeria or some shyt fr. You might even be an Indian cosplaying.:unimpressed:

Daps
This Internet Ass Muhfukka has never said A SINGLE WORD to me but has a habit of making side remarks to people he's cool with... I let it pass cuz he never confronted me directly. For the longest at that. Two damn posts he doesn't even understand have apparently gave him "The Power of Cocaine"™️ :wow: and he's convinced I'm "non-FBA"

So here's the play: Yall can quiz me on any random trivia. I'll prioritize this for the next hour or so, and the people can decide if I'm "FBA". fukk that term by the way. Never heard it MY LIFE till I was 30+ and these b*stards cling to it for dear life like it's actually a childhood memory :comeon: @O.G.B This is your time to shine.
And yet here we are because you got called "non-FBA" in an earlier thread today and you have chosen to have an emotional meltdown on a Barbershop talk forum....... :mjgrin:
:mjlol:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
You're alright by me, but I never have a clue wtf you're talking about
981bdd854049725d3bf6afa45f061af9.gif

I thought I was gonna get questions only Black Americans should know and @O.G.B is nowhere to be found. Can he get banned off rip if he doesn't respond @mods? he agreed to it

First off ypu offbrand ass goofie

You only get to have a life.
All because of these nerd ass internet products you using.

So stop all the condescending cap.

As you would not even have any interaction.
or a life.

Or anything to do in your said life. If you did not know wtf I was twlembout.
you offbrand sheltered goofie nikka.

Art Barr

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Correct you do have numerous schticks. This "I'm ADOS but won't say it" is also a schtick you're playing with because you arent us.

This is just another little troll gimmick you're running for shyts and giggles. Your people prolly some slave traders from Nigeria or some shyt fr.:unimpressed:
so you're not gonna ask any questions.
And yet here we are because you got called "non-FBA" in an earlier thread today and you have chosen to have an emotional meltdown on a Barbershop talk forum....... :mjgrin:
i've had countless back and forths with plenty of brehs, even accusing me of being "non-FBA" -- they know better tho.
@O.G.B on the otherhand has never said shyt and started smelling himself for whatever reason, so imma definitely check that energy.

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
Nah this is just him testing out his "I'm Black American not ADOS" troll gimmick. Dude sit up here talking about he was just playing and trolling those other times, but not this one, he's serious this time. Watch him ChatGPT some trivia real quick.

Whatever you say Emeka. Nobody that doesn't just want to troll @O.G.B is buying that goofy trolling ass shyt today :umad:

Last edited: