Ban Bet: OGB vs Buddy

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
I am not a fan of the ADOS/FBA movement cause they seem intent on using it to insult other Black people.

I believe what they mean is: did your family come through slavery?

Both sides of my family are descendants of American slaves and I do appreciate that we have our own particular culture and struggles.

I'm not discounting the basic idea. I just don't like the finger pointing and name calling and trying to look down on others because of it.

Flexington

All Star
Daps
ppAXnBB.gif

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Foundational Black American.

Just a way to designate black people who's lineage traces to American slavery in the South.

For example, Barack Obama is an African American, Black American, Negro American but he's not FBA.

It looks like @Buddy is also a Black American but not an FBA, like Barack Obama.

fukk outta here.

Nobody from a black urban lexicon talks in this manner.

Plus I am from Chicago.
Southside
71st
One to tha five
Down from the nine.
My house was on 64th and stl.

Nobody would ever say that shyt. That is some shyt some soft homebody sheltered Northsider would say. Who was a foreign transplant. That never went outside would say at best. When I never hear none of my african homies.
I party with ever say that shyt. Never had no african chick say that shyt. When I partyed with them till 11am. At after parties starting at four am.

I never heard none of my Somalian nikkas.
say this shyt in Canada either.

Take this soft ass internet divisive sheltered shyt tha fukk on.

Ol homebody sheltered mouth bullshyt.

fukk outta here.

move around. With that bullshyt.

Art Barr

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Foundational Black American.

Just a way to designate black people who's lineage traces to American slavery in the South.

For example, Barrack Obama is an African American, Black American, Negro American but he's not FBA.

It looks like @Buddy is also a Black American but not an FBA.
I am not a fan of the ADOS/FBA movement cause they seem intent on using it to insult other Black people.

I believe what they mean is: did your family come through slavery?

Both sides of my family are descendants of American slaves and I do appreciate that we have our own particular culture and struggles.

I'm not discounting the basic idea. I just don't like the finger pointing and name calling and trying to look down on others because of it.
My family is from Alabama by way of Georgia, they moved over after the civil war. I've said this numerous times. Chrome NEVER works with multiquotes so I need to switch browsers, but I'll post receipts

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
way before my time :hubie:

You still should be educated.

Reverse Google search by holding down the image. Then click:
Search Google lens.

You young nikkaz...
supposed to be so thorough with yo phone tho.

Art Barr

Last edited:

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
@UpNext @Ghost Utmost
Iā€™m supposed to be on my way RIGHT NOW to Alabama but this has turned out to be the biggest waste of time ever :snoop: :martin:

Anyways, one of my little cousins I was gonna see impresses me that much more now. From Madison county and made it a top tier university on a full ride :mjcry:

All the above.... As for syrup, Yellow Label specifically :ohlawd: shoutouts to my Alabama fam

Pretty sure I already told you Alabama :beli: You make this whole shyt even sillier when you assume I must be from somewhere else.

When are yall gonna catch on to the fact that you're literally being fed 'outrage' by Tariq? The man posts bullshyt > stokes fauxrage on Twitter > Coli breh sees it > runs to TLR to spread said fauxrage. I'm finna start calling it out
giphy.gif

No one technically knows what Jason Black looks like but question some shyt if you want to...

• Where is your family from? :leostare:
    • Alabama
  • Nah, where were they at before that??? :leostare:
    • :dwillhuh: I mean, the story is we migrated over from Georgia
  • BEFORE THAT :martin: matta fact piss in this cup :ufdup:
    • :dahell:

I'm heading down to Alabama with the fam just before Christmas. It's not much to do out there, and Atlanta is less than an hour and a half away, so we're trying to spend a day out there.

It's a GANG of us tho and we ain't got it breh!! :sadcam: I would've loved the Coca Cola or High Museum but all these damn kids :why: :what:
Looking for something family oriented and cost effective.
Reps pending :salute:

I saw this bullshyt when I visited my fam in Alabama. My pops and and step mama were watching and I was just thinking :what: the muhfukkas show footage and go back to the studio for commentary like its NFL/NBA halftime....

fukk that :camby:

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
This Internet Ass Muhfukka has never said A SINGLE WORD to me but has a habit of making side remarks to people he's cool with... I let it pass cuz he never confronted me directly. For the longest at that. Two damn posts he doesn't even understand have apparently gave him "The Power of Cocaine"ā„¢ļø :wow: and he's convinced I'm "non-FBA"

So here's the play: Yall can quiz me on any random trivia. I'll prioritize this for the next hour or so, and the people can decide if I'm "FBA". fukk that term by the way. Never heard it MY LIFE till I was 30+ and these b*stards cling to it for dear life like it's actually a childhood memory :comeon: @O.G.B This is your time to shine.
A black American dumb enough to have even the optics of saying ā€œfukkā€ Foundational black American ā€œ or AMerican descendants of slaveryā€ is crazy

You donā€™t have to like Tariq or yvette( I personally donā€™t fukk with her at all) but you would never see me say fukk ados

I like many others can separate the two. And many have done that already with ADOS

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
You still should be educated.

Reverse Google search by hild8ng down the image. Then click:
Search Google lens.

You young nikkaz...
supposed to be so thorough with yo phone tho.

Art Barr
You're alright by me, but I never have a clue wtf you're talking about
981bdd854049725d3bf6afa45f061af9.gif

I thought I was gonna get questions only Black Americans should know and @O.G.B is nowhere to be found. Can he get banned off rip if he doesn't respond @mods? he agreed to it
Don't get mad at me for exposing your own self. :russ::lolbron::mjlol::pachaha:

We can do a ban bet ANYTIME! :ufdup:

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether

Like I wrote Breh.

I'm not purity policing anyone. I'm proud of my people that survived this American Hellscape and I want for us to thrive here.

But that's not anti any other Black folks from around the globe.

New World Creoles (something I made up that I'm trying out... means descendants of African slaves who also have native and European in their family tree as a result. Covers the islands and South American too) all have the same story. Except the boat my people come on stopped here and theirs stopped there.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
A black American dumb enough to have even the optics of saying ā€œfukkā€ Foundational black American ā€œ or AMerican descendants of slaveryā€ is crazy

You donā€™t have to like Tariq or yvette( I personally donā€™t fukk with her at all) but you would never see me say fukk ados

I like many others can separate the two. And many have done that already with ADOS
Breh I was JUST talking this afternoon about Marcel Dixon saying the boomers in South Carolina are a bunch of "c00ns" that need to die off cause they didn't vote for him. As if he didn't admit WITHOUT INQUIRY that he was having gay sex in alleys... same dude that spoke at not one, but two "FBA" conferences :gucci: You got me fukked up. Idk where or how yall got the idea that yall invented fire just cause scrambled some letters together but its delusional.

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland

Heā€™s clearly not FBA/ADOS/African American based off the fact he never responds when a foreigner says something negative about black americans . But heā€™ll be the main one critiquing FBA if Tariq or a black American says something about Africans/immigrants.