Ban Bet: OGB vs Buddy

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
He’s clearly not FBA/ADOS/African American based off the fact he never responds when a foreigner says something negative about black americans . But he’ll be the main one critiquing FBA if Tariq or a black American says something about Africans/immigrants.

Because I'm a Black American, and I don't see the point in a collective bytchfest just cause some random person online said xyz. Ya'll coalesce around that shyt on here, actively seek it out, get mad, forget, and do it all over again. How many times do I have to say that it's been five years and reparations still has ZERO traction. But the FBA rally for reparations is coming up right??? 🙄 Ask me something.

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
Breh I was JUST talking this afternoon about Marcel Dixon saying the boomers in South Carolina are a bunch of "c00ns" that need to die off cause they didn't vote for him. As if he didn't admit WITHOUT INQUIRY that he was having gay sex in alleys... same dude that spoke at not one, but two "FBA" conferences :gucci: You got me fukked up. Idk where or how yall got the idea that yall invented fire just cause scrambled some letters together but its delusional.
This post makes zero sense

Would you prefer if he just used African American and spoke underneath that

Daps
Reppin
NYC
7jbn70.gif

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
This post makes zero sense

Would you prefer if he just used African American and spoke underneath that
you're supposed to be asking me shyt so i'll assume you know i'm a Black American.
if he propagated the exact same shyt under "African American" I'd still have a problem. it's the rhetoric.
we're in a globalized world, more Black folks are traveling than ever in our history here ya'll are on damn PR campaign to sink any chances of use participating in it. but I GET IT to a degree... that's of zero interest to ya'll. "tHe DaTa sAyS wE cAn'T dO shyt bUt sTaY bLaCk aNd DiE" and so on. you're not entrepreneurs. you don't have vision for any possibilities beyond the narrow, antagonist view of these little acronyms gifted to you.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fred n lamont are stuck because a bill collector is at the door... and wont leave ..what did they survive off of ?

:mjlol:
Sidebar: It's amusing and a bit sad how blackness is being measured by consumption of media that's owned & distributed by white owned corporations.

There's a message in here somewhere

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
He’s clearly not FBA/ADOS/African American based off the fact he never responds when a foreigner says something negative about black americans . But he’ll be the main one critiquing FBA if Tariq or a black American says something about Africans/immigrants.
Yeah he talking about his family from Alabama and he from Georgia but that's clearly just some sort of troll schtick. He always claiming to be from somewhere he's not, that's his thing.
The movies always make it seem like M.O.P. or Onyx just start blasting outta nowhere everytime you have a conversation. I stayed in Flatbush for 6 years and you mostly hear it on the subway/bus or block parties. But music doesn't just spark for no reason.

i lived in chicago for 9 years

I lived in Jersey for 24 years :salute:

I lived in Soda Springs for 14 years

I lived in San Diego for 19 years
simp-simps.gif

I lived in Tallahassee for 14 years :mindblown:

I lived in Yonkers for 19 years :mjcry:

:wtf: No...
And I lived in Dallas for 27 years :mindblown: