Ban Bet: OGB vs Buddy

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Foundational Black American.

Just a way to designate black people who's lineage traces to American slavery in the South.

For example, Barack Obama is an African American, Black American, Negro American but he's not FBA.

It looks like @Buddy is also a Black American but not an FBA, like Barack Obama.

Nobody talks or says this bullshyt.
in an urban black lexicon nowhere.

Cut this offbrand divisive bullshyt talk out.

nikkaz talking in html.
listening to 128k dial up and ftp servers for music.

Cut this offbrand goofie bullshyt out.

nikka cap' about barrack Obama.

nikka,..

Obama = the greatest military commander in American history.

Who smoked squares.
obama smoked cadillacs with common folk.
while standing on the corner.
on the nine and in altgeld gardens.

Stop cap'n.

Art Barr

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Aight I'm back for about 30 more mins.
Funny how this shyt went from "Your not (so-called) FBA" to "He's using AI to sound (so-called) FBA" :dead:
@O.G.B @UpNext any questions before I turn it in for the night?
I'm not under the peer review, YOU are...:dahell:
Which is why I'm fielding questions :dahell:
From the sound of it you've completed your review but wanna look at me crazy when I ask how you got there.

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
Quit lying bytch! Here's one post where you specifically tagged me 5 months ago.

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/fba...ongst-its-cult-members.1013296/#post-51495755

Also:

You're just BIG MAD because I'm calling out your obvious lack of general knowledge & now you're trying to run defense because you look like a damn fool.

The real reason why this dusty dummy is so enraged is because he was getting clowned in previous threads: :mjlol::lolbron:

So he was claiming his people from Montana

Correct. I'm not "FBA", I'm a Black American :ehh: Shoutouts to all my people in Montana :obama:

But he don't troll on his family's heritage like that.

Except when he does.

Him: Nah you see my negga I was talking about my FBA people in Montana, not my actually family. Wait I mean Black American. Because I'm Black American, not FBA.

fukk up Emeka. You 🧢 on the internet everyday but now you're telling the truth and not just trolling for shyts and giggles? You take this internet serious right now and care about what people think at this moment when your whole brand is that you're a troll who doesn't?

If you don't get your trolling Nigerian ass up outta here.
:umad:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Aight I'm back for about 30 more mins.
Funny how this shyt went from "Your not (so-called) FBA" to "He's using AI to sound (so-called) FBA" :dead:
@O.G.B @UpNext any questions before I turn it in for the night?

Which is why I'm fielding questions :dahell:
From the sound of it you've completed your review but wanna look at me crazy when I ask how you got there.

It shouldn't be this hard just to tell people where you come from why is you being so fukking difficult???:dahell:

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Buddy shut your ass up and crawl back in your moms soggy hole.

Nobody give a fukk where you was born an Hoe ass Nikka, wherever it was raised a lame.
nMcgNU.gif

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
So he was claiming his people from Montana, etc
I'll translate that into the question I'm hearing: "Why do you say you're from several places"-- its a running joke breh. I had to admit it for brehs to catch on, and I do it regardless. If I was claiming different ethnicities I'd get your point, but again it's a running joke. Like I'll lean into the premise of the thread sometimes with it. For example https://www.thecoli.com/threads/inside-alaskas-most-dangerous-hood.952497/

I lived in Alaska for 28 years.
Ya'll can think it's jokes if you want to :ufdup:

They still got that "Frontier/eat or get ate" mindset out there.
It shouldn't be this hard just to tell people where you come from why is you being so fukking difficult???:dahell:
Ah okay, seriously, from Texas.

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
For example, Barack Obama is an African American, Black American, Negro American but he's not FBA.
No the fukk he isn't :mjtf:

If you're Black and can trace your Black ancestry from outside the Southern US, you're [that country]-American

shyt reminds me when cacs used to say, "boers are more African than Morgan Freeman", etc.

It was African American when I was growing up and that's the label I'll use