Baltimore man Freddie Gray dies after getiing neck broken while in police custody

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Rather it be all out race war in bmore then this fake protest.

And these shook ass cacs keep bring up guns can they not use there hands?

That's not what you want to see, it will be an all out massacre of Black people cacs would have law enforcement on their side like they have in all past race wars.

Mr.Plan B

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's not what you want to see, it will be an all out massacre of Black people cacs would have law enforcement on their side like they have in all past race wars.

You fail to see that I would not care about dying if I die as a man not under the laws of a white man.

These young cats die for drugs and p*ssy with the right teacher they will die for there brother and sisters.

And after the white man will understand that if you shoot one of use, shyt will come back tenfold.

See I don't care about losing the war , it's all about check and balances:demonic:

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child

We can't win an all out race war. That's self genocide. I kno a lot of people here want to see that and there's times I want to too but that's a losing battle. We don't need to give them a reason to exterminate us

Kooley_High

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Da South

They think guns will solve the problem when in fact itll make it way worse. Many blacks already feel that America rejects them, having citizens opening fire on black crowds especially with social media will not be good. That shyt will stick around for years and I don't see a peaceful reaction coming out of that. Burning/looting business and buildings is one thing as they can be rebuilt, but taking another life is a whole different manner.They need to think smart and not try to act "tough".

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
They think guns will solve the problem when in fact itll make it way worse. Many blacks already feel that America rejects them, having citizens opening fire on black crowds especially with social media will not be good. That shyt will stick around for years and I don't see a peaceful reaction coming out of that. Burning/looting business and buildings is one thing as they can be rebuilt, but taking another life is a whole different manner.They need to think smart and not try to act "tough".

a good look to whom?

the groundwork has already been laid to open fire on Black crowds, all you have to do is show white people video from yesterday with all those Black people out of control and attacking white people and that's literally all they'd need to see to cosign a mass shooting of Black people.

"they deserved it, just look at how they're behaving"

Black people look at the videos and see other Black people who are frustrated with oppression and injustice, white people see the same exact video and see a wild pack of savages who want to destroy and loot property and hurt white people.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
a good look to whom?

the groundwork has already been laid to open fire on Black crowds, all you have to do is show white people video from yesterday with all those Black people out of control and attacking white people and that's literally all they'd need to see to cosign a mass shooting of Black people.

"they deserved it, just look at how they're behaving"

Black people look at the videos and see other Black people who are frustrated with oppression and injustice, white people see the same exact video and see a wild pack of savages who want to destroy and loot property and hurt white people.

So your still sitting up here worried about what white people perceive? Are they concerned with what we go thru?

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
So your still sitting up here worried about what white people perceive? Are they concerned with what we go thru?

we're talking about life and death here, and we need to talk rationally. in spite of what you or other people here might believe, white people's opinion's and perceptions matter as their perceptions mean the difference between life and death for us. (I thought he had a gun) White people don't have to be concerned with what non-whites go through, that's a privilege of being white which is why white people are largely clueless about what we go through, that's not their concern.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
we're talking about life and death here, and we need to talk rationally. in spite of what you or other people here might believe, white people's opinion's and perceptions matter as their perceptions mean the difference between life and death for us. (I thought he had a gun) White people don't have to be concerned with what non-whites go through, that's a privilege of being white which is why white people are largely clueless about what we go through, that's not their concern.

Ask your self this...Would you rather be a live coward or a dead Soldier? You've clearly lost your warriors instincts and that is something that whites wanted...Instead of acknowledging an eye for an eye your rather have people just continue to be killed and maybe assimilate once the dominant society sees fit.

But I digress you have your reasons and I can't knock it to much division amongst brothers anyway.

DUCKED_OFF

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Florida
I don't know if them white folks was talking shyt or saying slick stuff in baltimore but I have been to protest/marches in my city and other cities and at every one them white folks that wasn't part of it would say slick stuff all the time.....and when you're mad already and they're saying slick stuff..then what happens to them happens and I don't feel sorry for them.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Ask your self this...Would you rather be a live coward or a dead Soldier?

I'd rather be a dead soldier, but while I'm alive I'm going to be a strategic and smart soldier, and disregarding the perceptions and opinions of a group who wants to kill you isn't smart or strategic.

EarlyMaridia

All Star
Daps
I don't know if them white folks was talking shyt or saying slick stuff in baltimore but I have been to protest/marches in my city and other cities and at every one them white folks that wasn't part of it would say slick stuff all the time.....and when you're mad already and they're saying slick stuff..then what happens to them happens and I don't feel sorry for them.

Going by some of what I've seen on FB from people that were actually there, some of them were calling jews anti-Semitic names for supporting blacks, white people ****** lovers, and black people ******s. Throwing beer and starting shyt with protestors as early as Wed. Some dude on my fb was talking about how some of the drunk fukks out there were fukking with some black people just going to the game (not even protesting).

Then you had homie with the confederate flag trying to drive through the crowd.

So yea, some of them were being wild disrespectful.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Nah them white folks weren't talking slick at least not any I was around.