Baltimore man Freddie Gray dies after getiing neck broken while in police custody

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
They're not brain dead. They just need direction.
Far too many of us parrot cac words. these kids aren't brain dead, we just refuse to communicate with them on their level. We impose our beliefs unto them and then upset when they're accepting of the cac bullshyt.

I may not be able to relate to Kevin gates and young thug, it doesn't make me a better person.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
I understand the anger, but I just don't see the point in smashing up cars. That breh's photo is every where now, he is going to get arrested. That photo is every where now, the world is going to see that be like "look at these black folk acting ratchet", maybe the police do need to be more aggressive etc.

I am just saying this because, this same shyt happened in Fergueson, NYC, and now Baltimore. There has to be a better solution. :manny:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
I understand the anger, but I just don't see the point in smashing up cars. That breh's photo is every where now, he is going to get arrested. That photo is every where now, the world is going to see that be like "look at these black folk acting ratchet", maybe the police do need to be more aggressive etc.

I am just saying this because, this same shyt happened in Fergueson, NYC, and now Baltimore. There has to be a better solution. :manny:

This

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps

People like you suck.

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio

those people would see us in a negative light if there wasn't any violence. black folks coming together against white supremacy whether its violent as peaceful is seen as a threat to white folks.

Truth200

Banned
Daps
those people would see us in a negative light if there wasn't any violence. black folks coming together against white supremacy whether its violent as peaceful is seen as a threat to white folks.

Capitalism has no moral basis which means black people coming together against white supremacy is simply supporting black business.

White people don't help out other white people in trailer park poverty so their not going to help blacks in the ghetto.

A billionaire like Michael Jordan wakes up with a drive to win at capitalism and dosen't think white people are superior to him.

KodeBlue

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
nikkas was ready to swing on the cops but then the "do not give them a reason" dude came thru. Cops out here murdering black people for no reason. fukk is dude talkin about.
That's my brother in the red hat at :50. I was there when the dude told him them not the give the police a reason. nikkaz started getting stupid