Baltimore man Freddie Gray dies after getiing neck broken while in police custody

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
He would've died for something he believes in. Being afraid of death, fear period is part of why blacks have been a subjugated people. What is your suggestion anyway?

He would have died believing that Esau was going to provide him with justice and peace. You need to repent, understand that you are an Israelite and believe in Yahawah ba ha sham Yahawashi like we have been telling all of you. You are thinking of a way to make peace with the Devil. We are telling you that according to the Word that Esau is going to do a mass slaughter on you people and y'all will have no covering from the Most High because you do not believe. All this stuff that is happening was prophesied to happen and even worse is coming. How are y'all going to be able to protest when they are killing you by the thousands daily?

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
I ain't saying that there may not have been some racist cac's out there but if you check any of the videos you don't hear any of those White people wildin. The one video dude is saying "this isn't how you protest" and then he gets a trash can thrown at him. Another video dude is just walking and youngin throws something at him, White dude catches it, throws it back and then gets rushed by like five youngins...fukk he supposed to do just say "fukk it" when it gets thrown at him? Dude ain't do shyt AND HE WAS PROTESTING WITH THEM!!! People in the restaurant get pissed but wouldn't you if a group of White people started throwing shyt through the restaurant window you're eating lunch or dinner at?

I am all for fukking those police cars up...hell yea have at it cuz these muthafukas have to know we ain't playing but to start fukking with innocent people who had nothing to do with it is wrong...it's a complete contradiction to what is being protested. Gray got his neck broken for not doing a damn thing wrong and now these protesters are fukking with people who did nothing wrong. Two wrongs don't make a right.

*waits for the "fukk that we been calm for too long response"*

DUCKED_OFF

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Florida
[QUOTE="Raymond Burrr, post: 13145775, member: 2763":camby:Either hit these mufukkas upside the head or upside the pocket[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

1stPick

Banned
Daps
I ain't saying that there may not have been some racist cac's out there but if you check any of the videos you don't hear any of those White people wildin. The one video dude is saying "this isn't how you protest" and then he gets a trash can thrown at him. Another video dude is just walking and youngin throws something at him, White dude catches it, throws it back and then gets rushed by like five youngins...fukk he supposed to do just say "fukk it" when it gets thrown at him? Dude ain't do shyt AND HE WAS PROTESTING WITH THEM!!! People in the restaurant get pissed but wouldn't you if a group of White people started throwing shyt through the restaurant window you're eating lunch or dinner at?

I am all for fukking those police cars up...hell yea have at it cuz these muthafukas have to know we ain't playing but to start fukking with innocent people who had nothing to do with it is wrong...it's a complete contradiction to what is being protested. Gray got his neck broken for not doing a damn thing wrong and now these protesters are fukking with people who did nothing wrong. Two wrongs don't make a right.

*waits for the "fukk that we been calm for too long response"*

Yep. Dont know why this is so difficult to grasp

1stPick

Banned
Daps
suspect-dies-baltimore-9e5f2df2af1830c3.jpg

DonFrancisco

Your Favorite Tio!
Daps
Reppin
Sabado Gigante
I've been to Baltimore to visit family and friends and I can tell you when I compare it to Houston, there is a lot of self-segregation not just in living area but in how people interact with each other. As a Latino and have family at lives outside of Baltimore, you can feel I guess what I would describe as tension and just people not talking to one another. The problem is that white people have the power and don't communicate with black people and black people have some really tough issues economically. What I'm trying to say was that I'm not surprised but the looting is very counterproductive and stupid.

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
cacs control the media, the spin has already been spun.

Social media some what balances it. They letting a few goons who dont give a fukk about anything but some bullshyt, and trying to make them the faces of the protest. They tried to do that shyt in Ferguson but luckily it was some eyewitnesses on the scene with social media to show what was really going on.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Social media some what balances it. They letting a few goons who dont give a fukk about anything but some bullshyt, and trying to make them the faces of the protest. They tried to do that shyt in Ferguson but luckily it was some eyewitnesses on the scene with social media to show what was really going on.

Social media balances it out for non-white people who are following accounts that aren't biased, mainstream media is biased and the new face of the protests are these young kids wilding and destroying shyt.