Baltimore man Freddie Gray dies after getiing neck broken while in police custody

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
I wish they would have just kept fukking up the police cars. nikkaz trip me out on how they throw shyt at another civilian and get pissed off when the person reacts. Innocent people who were either down there for the game or along PROTESTING WITH THEM got shyt thrown at them or beat up for no reason, that shyt was unneeded and I knew it was going to happen as soon as I seen that shot of Cheesecake Factory. A day that should have had a headline of Peaceful Protests throughout Baltimore the day before Gray's funeral have now changed to bullshyt videos and bad headlines that now overshadow his funeral...and the worst thing about it is that most likely 75% of these clowns who participated were not even from the city.

This type of shyt doesn't show why there should be change, it's an example for these muthafukas to say "see why we have to be hostile" or "see why we're so scared". shyt is so counterproductive.

SteelCitySoldier

Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
Hope at the violent rioters/looters get arrested

tired of these selfish attention whores ruining everything

Ain't gonna happen. Only ones that might get booked are the ones who destroyed the police cars...and that's one of the things I could turn my head on and accept.

ComputersPutin

All Star
Daps
:wtf: how you gonna block traffic, then walk around the traffic with a pole, busting out folks car windows....and telling them not to get out to car...or get beat up....

what did I just watch?:what: Lil homies blocking a random car, cussing the driver out and giving them the finger.......:beli:

Too many folks..who just wanna get in the mix...and act up...when folks are actually trying to make strides towards something.

Kooley_High

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Da South
I just see this as letting off steam to be honest. Most black cities have pent up frustrations like this and its just a matter of time before it all boils over. Everyone knows how rough Baltimore is and how bad the black youth feel in that area, but they refuse to put any concrete action in place so things like this won't happen. And shyt like this has been happening for decades in all black cities yet they do nothing. These are just the consequences of not fixing a problem, can't do nothing but wait it out now. :yeshrug:

But if these cops do get off, shiiiiiiit :lolbron::lolbron::lolbron:

10:31

Superstar
Daps
I just see this as letting off steam to be honest. Most black cities have pent up frustrations like this and its just a matter of time before it all boils over. Everyone knows how rough Baltimore is and how bad the black youth feel in that area, but they refuse to put any concrete action in place so things like this won't happen. And shyt like this has been happening for decades in all black cities yet they do nothing. These are just the consequences of not fixing a problem, can't do nothing but wait it out now. :yeshrug:

But if these cops do get off, shiiiiiiit :lolbron::lolbron::lolbron:

This ^

Like me and @BmoreGorilla said the misguided brothers here aren't going to burn down their own shyt.

We tried to tell Yall...

Baltimore is rough.

SteelCitySoldier

Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
This ^

Like me and @BmoreGorilla said the misguided brothers here aren't going to burn down their own shyt.

We tried to tell Yall...

Baltimore is rough.

We been trying to tell them this shyt for days. Been telling nikkas this shyt was creep right into downtown and if they fukked up anything it would be down there. They ain't fukk up Mon Dawmin, they fukked up the Gallery. They ain't fukk up Lexington Market, they fukked up a restaurant they wouldn't ever fukk with. They didn't go to Baltimore Street and cause chaos around the strip clubs, they went to the baseball stadium to act a fool. I don't condone the violence or the destruction of shyt but you gotta give Baltimore nikkaz credit, they ain't fukk up their own. When they got home and smoked that L, their liquor store was still there and the carryout for that chicken box wasn't burnt downed...love them nikkaz out there.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We been trying to tell them this shyt for days. Been telling nikkas this shyt was creep right into downtown and if they fukked up anything it would be down there. They ain't fukk up Mon Dawmin, they fukked up the Gallery. They ain't fukk up Lexington Market, they fukked up a restaurant they wouldn't ever fukk with. They didn't go to Baltimore Street and cause chaos around the strip clubs, they went to the baseball stadium to act a fool. I don't condone the violence or the destruction of shyt but you gotta give Baltimore nikkaz credit, they ain't fukk up their own. When they got home and smoked that L, their liquor store was still there and the carryout for that chicken box wasn't burnt downed...love them nikkaz out there.

On most occasions that isn't theirs. Its usually owned by a carpetbagger

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland

Liberal whites in the Northeast who made Obama president will realize they are targets also start buying guns and changing political sides.

Cac getting jumped by gang of young nikkas like "wait i voted for Obama and racial harmony"

:ohhh:

the comment section:huhldup:

hundreds of upvotes on the most racist stuff being said:wow:

SteelCitySoldier

Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
On most occasions that isn't theirs. Its usually owned by a carpetbagger

:comeon:It's in their neighborhood...that's what I meant. nikkaz burnin down and fukking up shyt in their neighborhood is the dumbest shyt ever. I remember after the L.A. riots everyone bytching because t took forever (some never) to reopen shyt like gas stations and grocery stores. Even as a youngin I was thinkin "why ya'll ain't take that shyt to Semi Valley?

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA

I salute them. These cacs at the baseball stadium are just collateral damage at this point. Hate it had to be them, but the US never cares when they drop a bomb and kill a entire community to catch one "terrorist" so why should i?

These cacs got insurance, their busted lips will heal. Who gives a fukk

Mr.Plan B

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rather it be all out race war in bmore then this fake protest.

And these shook ass cacs keep bring up guns can they not use there hands?

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
This ^

We tried to tell Yall...

Baltimore is rough.

Yup we all been saying that. I salute them for taking it right to the crown jewel of the city. Tourists gonna think twice before coming here this summer which is unfortunate but maybe the city needs that loss of revenue as part of the wake-up call. I think it was too early to wild out but a lot of these young nikkas been waiting for any opportunity to fukk shyt up. The local black leaders are partly to blame for this