Baltimore man Freddie Gray dies after getiing neck broken while in police custody

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
Hows it hurting the situation? :childplease:
Man fukk those cacs :camby:

shyt ain't got anything to do with race it's about police brutality.

Gray wasn't doing anything when they fukked with him and because of that he is now dead.

Those women weren't doing anything to that dude and he decided to fukk with them while protesting for Gray...contradiction at it's finest.

Media gonna show that shyt and everyone is then going to say "this is why the police react this way". It takes away from the message that the protesters are trying to deliver.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Wow. I recognize all these spots, from my 2 years in Bmore. I'm tripping at seeing that restaurant across from the baseball stadium getting ambushed :damn:

Daps
Reppin
Oakland
it's either helping or hurting the situation, I have yet to see anyone give a reason why stealing a purse helps when you're protesting police violence.

:francis:

The protesting is a fukkin joke. So again, how does it hurt? Give a straight answer too, you talkin out the side of your neck ass nikka

Gray wasn't doing anything when they fukked with him and because of that he is now dead.

Those women weren't doing anything to that dude and he decided to fukk with them while protesting for Gray...contradiction at it's finest.

Media gonna show that shyt and everyone is then going to say "this is why the police react this way". It takes away from the message that the protesters are trying to deliver.

WRONG :ufdup:

They always get you nikkas with that one. This is ALL ABOUT RACE. The police are simply defense and enforcement for the system of white supremacy. So police injustice can never NOT be about race when it comes to black folks.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
The protesting is a fukkin joke. So again, how does it hurt? Give a straight answer too, you talkin out the side of your neck ass nikka

WRONG :ufdup:

They always get you nikkas with that one. This is ALL ABOUT RACE. The police are simply defense and enforcement for the system of white supremacy. So police injustice can never NOT be about race when it comes to black folks.

Stealing a purse in the middle of a "peaceful protest" does not help the protest because the images of Black people destroying shyt, looting and beating up white people are now the face of the protest.

If the protesting is a joke and purse snatching is the answer, then Black people should stop protesting altogether and start looting, setting fires and snatching purses.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
what does it do/solve?
if people say the people who is doing the fighting/looting/breaking stuff is messing up the protest and is taking away from what they're trying to do....then reposting it is doing the same exact thing

not reposting those videos doesn't mean the videos no longer exist, these incidents took place and the mainstream media, the media that the MAJORITY tunes into, is running these videos and images.

DUCKED_OFF

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Florida
not reposting those videos doesn't mean the videos no longer exist, these incidents took place and the mainstream media, the media that the MAJORITY tunes into, is running these videos and images.
tru the vids and pics will never be gone....but me as a black man,I don't see the point in posting them(I expect it from white people tho), I seen the same vids and pics on twitter and ig,but the thought of reposting never popped up in my head.... to me the type of black folks who repost them do it so they can sit around and try to clown and sell them out,and I bet they will sit around white people and allow them to do the same stuff about their people.

Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Stealing a purse in the middle of a "peaceful protest" does not help the protest because the images of Black people destroying shyt, looting and beating up white people are now the face of the protest.

If the protesting is a joke and purse snatching is the answer, then Black people should stop protesting altogether and start looting, setting fires and snatching purses.

So stealing the purse hurts the peaceful protest.
The peaceful protest is pointless.
Stealing the purse hurts nothing.

Got it :ehh:

cole phelps

Superstar
Daps
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10153265819002558&set=a.59824482557.67883.504612557&type=1
http://melanoidnation.org/violence-...ite-supremacists-provoke-peaceful-protesters/

Anthony Agarrat

"" We were peaceful. We walked thru 3 miles of Baltimore's worst neighborhood and nothing jumped off. Black non protesters were using their cars to block traffic. No police were there when we were in the hood, and no violence happened. Once we got downtown and the police were on every corner, the whites were calling us ******s, calling the white protestors ****** lovers, trying to plow us with the...ir cars, and in turn they got drug out their cars and their cars were damaged. My son and I were pushed by white men. As I was about to taze em, a group of black men came up and handled them. Yet we are labeled as the animals. Yes it did turn chaotic but only after outsiders instigated. ""

-- Jenelle Tillman

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!