Baltimore man Freddie Gray dies after getiing neck broken while in police custody

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
I got folks in Bmore and this is what is going down in the city with protests:

11129685_10205154831368258_7387033447503304420_n.jpg
There's several protests going on from what I hear. Should be interesting what happens when the sun goes down and a lot of those older folks go in

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
:mindblown: his leg is broken?

If he was in their custody and somehow broke his neck shouldn't there be a report saying what happened? Did they just say, "we found him this way:manny:"

Reports are that he was tossed into the paddy wagon face first while being cuffed and hogtied...
qxs1kx_th.jpg

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
nikka from cnn on the ground got to get the fukk out of there. he bout to get ran up on :dead: nikkas think they can just mingle anywhere thinkin they bout to win the pulitzer like its a game :dead:

Mike Brown does not fall into the category of staying stationary, not resisting, and staying quiet in compliance with officer orders from second one... and the sample size you'd have of anyone dying while acting like that is so extremely small...

So again... I ask... and I challenge someone to do this without a worthless ass, empty neg... what is the temporary solution if it's not staying stationary, not resisting, and complying in silence until you can speak to an attorney...

WHAT IS THE ANSWER?

:francis:

Cuz right now... you're basically saying running and resisting are great ideas.

:mjlol:
take advice from racist whites, brehs

this is one of king pins alias accounts

SteelCitySoldier

Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
There's several protests going on from what I hear. Should be interesting what happens when the sun goes down and a lot of those older folks go in

Yea shyt gonna get next level out that bytch sooner rather than later. I know they got them folks out there patrolling but them nikkaz in Bmore ain't going for that shyt. Muthafukas down Carey St and shyt gonna act a fool and that shyt gonna start flooding into downtown and you know they don't want that shyt.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Yea shyt gonna get next level out that bytch sooner rather than later. I know they got them folks out there patrolling but them nikkaz in Bmore ain't going for that shyt. Muthafukas down Carey St and shyt gonna act a fool and that shyt gonna start flooding into downtown and you know they don't want that shyt.

Lol carey st is the pits. Theres pimps and hoes all over that area. My concern is that too many nikkas really affected by the police everyday will be too worried about making money or simply won't give a fukk cuz they're used to it. shyt is brewing tho. There was a feature in the paper a couple months ago shedding light on all the money the city has paid out to police brutality victims. They had dozens of mugshots. People who had been fukked up and arrested and some for real stupid shyt like loitering. There were quite a few white victims too and so many Baltimore cops are black. This isn't a race issue. The real issue is that the police are the biggest baddest gang in the city

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Hard to watch these stories now.....the world is getting worse and worse everyday....You actually have people defending the police who hurt this young man.
Police been fukking people up here. This shyt just happened to get filmed. Like I said in an earlier post tho these same police won't even go in certain neighborhoods when the sun is out depending on the circumstances

SteelCitySoldier

Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
Lol carey st is the pits. Theres pimps and hoes all over that area. My concern is that too many nikkas really affected by the police everyday will be too worried about making money or simply won't give a fukk cuz they're used to it. shyt is brewing tho. There was a feature in the paper a couple months ago shedding light on all the money the city has paid out to police brutality victims. They had dozens of mugshots. People who had been fukked up and arrested and some for real stupid shyt like loitering. There were quite a few white victims too and so many Baltimore cops are black. This isn't a race issue. The real issue is that the police are the biggest baddest gang in the city

Bruh I lived out there for ten fukkin years and the only police worse then them are the LAPD. Muthafukas ran up in my crib and arrested me on a warrant that my lawyer had gotten rescinded by the judge over 48 hours earlier. Told them that my lawyer had taken care of the shyt and everything, CAC's took me to central bookings anyway and booked me WITH NOTHING ON BUT A BEATER SOME JEANS AND SLIDES bytch muthafukas wouldn't even let me take my wallet or cell phone talkin bout "you won't need that where you're going". Sat down central bookings until this CAC came about four hours later talkin bout "you wasn't lying, we gonna release you".

I look at this muthafuka like
zmb91u_th.jpg
and proceed to say "so you gonna let me call for a ride, give me some bus fare or a ride or something right" CAC so salty at the fact that a young nikka like myself had actually taken care of buisness that he led me to the fukkin gate and put me out on Madison to walk the fukk home and I was staying out near Randallstown and shyt...smh. Muthafukas out there ain't shyt.

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
Stop running and stop resisting. Put your hands behind your back and get arrested without saying a word. Speak to an attorney and take your shot at the fukked up judicial system.

It's not fair, but it's the best chance of stopping this ridiculous fukkery because it opens the door for these pricks to make it seem like what happened was excusable.
even if he was running and resisting a police officers job is to subdue a person in a safe and effective way. we know for a fact that all of them learn exactly how, and what situations call for deadly force. if a cop cant control his anger then the fault lies in the hiring process. some of these people out here should not be police. thats the bottom line.

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What part of town you gonna be in breh?

In near Washington Blvd. Gonna go wherever people are. Too many Black people in Bmore to let the police run wild like this. These cops know they're under scrutiny right now and still... Every day another incident like this.

I think we forget that they are our employees. We pay their salary. Especially in a majority Black city or state.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Bruh I lived out there for ten fukkin years and the only police worse then them are the LAPD. Muthafukas ran up in my crib and arrested me on a warrant that my lawyer had gotten rescinded by the judge over 48 hours earlier. Told them that my lawyer had taken care of the shyt and everything, CAC's took me to central bookings anyway and booked me WITH NOTHING ON BUT A BEATER SOME JEANS AND SLIDES bytch muthafukas wouldn't even let me take my wallet or cell phone talkin bout "you won't need that where you're going". Sat down central bookings until this CAC came about four hours later talkin bout "you wasn't lying, we gonna release you".

I look at this muthafuka like
zmb91u_th.jpg
and proceed to say "so you gonna let me call for a ride, give me some bus fare or a ride or something right" CAC so salty at the fact that a young nikka like myself had actually taken care of buisness that he led me to the fukkin gate and put me out on Madison to walk the fukk home and I was staying out near Randallstown and shyt...smh. Muthafukas out there ain't shyt.
Damn and its cold as shyt down bookings too smh. I've had knockers run up on me just for being in a area that drugs are sold. Stopped, frisked, and let on my way. One time I was about to cop trees and dude had to get it from the alley. As soon as he disappeared they hopped out a Honda Civic on me lol. Dodged a bullet that day cuz I didn't cop yet. One time on the same block I went in the store to get a dutch and they rolled up on me. I got booked for having trees and I didn't even cop from around there. Wrong place wrong time like a mug. I had to do community service for that shyt smh