Baltimore man Freddie Gray dies after getiing neck broken while in police custody

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
In near Washington Blvd. Gonna go wherever people are. Too many Black people in Bmore to let the police run wild like this. These cops know they're under scrutiny right now and still... Every day another incident like this.

I think we forget that they are our employees. We pay their salary. Especially in a majority Black city or state.
Oh ok your over west. I would think there's something going on over there somewhere. I'm over east. There's a protest about 15 minutes from me at the Sojourner Douglas homes

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
In near Washington Blvd. Gonna go wherever people are. Too many Black people in Bmore to let the police run wild like this. These cops know they're under scrutiny right now and still... Every day another incident like this.

I think we forget that they are our employees. We pay their salary. Especially in a majority Black city or state.
baltimore police have been short handed for a long time. i know they hire like crazy but most of the smart ones just use them as a stepping stone to get to the state or elsewhere. what we have left are basically blue collar grouches with guns

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers

i'm watching on cnn. this was the wrong city for this. nikkas look ready to get busy.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
baltimore police have been short handed for a long time. i know they hire like crazy but most of the smart ones just use them as a stepping stone to get to the state or elsewhere. what we have left are basically blue collar grouches with guns

Or out of touch fools who live in PA

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.

They keep fukkin around it's gonna wild round there too, how far you from Mon Dawmin? Baltimore is the last place they wanted some shyt like this happening, downtown is surrounded by the hood, no mtter if it's Westport, Cherry Hill...whatever shyt jump off and it's gonna leak into downtown. nikkaz gonna be hoppin on MTA just to fukk wit these crakas

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
They keep fukkin around it's gonna wild round there too, how far you from Mon Dawmin? Baltimore is the last place they wanted some shyt like this happening, downtown is surrounded by the hood, no mtter if it's Westport, Cherry Hill...whatever shyt jump off and it's gonna leak into downtown. nikkaz gonna be hoppin on MTA just to fukk wit these crakas

Downtown right now. Near Camden Yards.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Thursday might be the day shyt pops off. There's gonna be a march on City Hall

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
Cops pulling extras from the MTA :ohhh:

heard the chopper over me earlier today :patrice: