Baltimore man Freddie Gray dies after getiing neck broken while in police custody

Truth200

Banned
Daps
Isn't it negligent though that they were present when he was thrown in the wagon?

We assume since he was handcuffed when they threw him in head first it broke his neck.

So i would think they would only charge the ones who threw him in if they really want a serious charge.

Because if they charge all 5 they have strength in numbers.

Truth200

Banned
Daps
This man didn't even put up a fight and his spine was severed that makes this alot worse than what happened to Michael Brown.

Didn't the witness say Mike Brown landed a few punches, the witness in this case said Freddie Gray didn't punch any of these cops.

Digga38

The seperation between what's fake and what's real
Daps
Reppin
Dub-C
Stop running and stop resisting. Put your hands behind your back and get arrested without saying a word. Speak to an attorney and take your shot at the fukked up judicial system.

It's not fair, but it's the best chance of stopping this ridiculous fukkery because it opens the door for these pricks to make it seem like what happened was excusable.
someone gets it

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
If you're going to fix what I say, use proper grammar.

Remember when you messaged me asking me strategies for importing? And asked me to help you learn about options?

It was breh back then... but let me say something you don't agree with and then it's cac to show off for the Coli militants.

:umad:
You made a very ignorant statement and i called you out for it. Not sure why you're bringing up past discussions we've had. That doesn't make what you said any better.

无名的

Superstar
Daps
You made a very ignorant statement and i called you out for it. Not sure why you're bringing up past discussions we've had. That doesn't make what you said any better.

Ignorant statement? I made a reasonable statement that will prevent people from getting killed. It's not the final solution, but it's a stopgap to stop the madness until people can regroup to determine how to formulate a fairer justice system. Your response to my statement was "shut up cac". That's not ignorance?

:what:

That's the definition of lazy ignorance. If you don't agree with what I say... who gives a shyt? But at least have the decency to tell me why you think I'm wrong and what the alternative is...

Jesus Christ you militants on this site are pathetic as fukk.

:scust:

Offer nothing productive. And I'm bringing up past discussions because it's hilarious you hate white people... until you need something.

:smugbiden:

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
"They threw him in the paddy wagon face first, you know face down, and mind you, his arms and legs are locked up," the witness said. "He was laying on his stomach when they threw him. He was still on his stomach position and they just threw him in the paddy wagon. It was like four police."

Rodriguez said the autopsy shows Gray suffered a serious injury to his spinal cord that caused his death. There were no broken limbs or other injury to his body.

"What we don't have at this point is how Mr. Gray sustained those injuries," Rodriguez said. :camby:

He shouldve been fired bombed at the podium for lying

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
The following is the full text of Baltimore Police Commissioner Anthony W. Batts' internal memo:

I want to update you with the latest developments in the investigation of the death of Mr. Freddie Gray. Earlier today, we held a press conference at Police Headquarters to update members of the media and the community on the investigation. We will upload the press conference to our social media sites shortly, so you can see exactly what we said today. I urged the media not to rush to judgment and to report the facts as they are.

Currently, a multi-discipline Task Force let by our Force Investigation Team, assisted by the Professional Development and Training Academy, Homicide Section, and Crime Lab continue to work to determine exactly what transpired last week. The investigation is complex and has already unveiled policy and procedural deficiencies. We are moving to address these concerns with new policies and new training.

Today, I met with the officers involved in the incident. I assured them and now I want to assure you, we will follow the facts wherever they take us. The facts, not emotion, will determine the outcome in this case. We will ensure that we will remain transparent without compromising the investigation. Our plan is to be finished with the investigation by next Friday when we will turn our findings over to the State's Attorney's Office for review. We will not jump to conclusions. We will remain transparent with you and the community. This continues to be a difficult time for everyone involved.

I want to urge each of you to not lose focus. We need to continue our fight against crime. Please continue to serve the citizens of our city and continue to look after one another. Have pride in yourself, each other, and this organization as you work to keep the city of Baltimore safe.

Anthony W. Batts

Police Commissioner

Daps
Reppin
VOID
Stop running and stop resisting. Put your hands behind your back and get arrested without saying a word. Speak to an attorney and take your shot at the fukked up judicial system.

It's not fair, but it's the best chance of stopping this ridiculous fukkery because it opens the door for these pricks to make it seem like what happened was excusable.
There have been black men that have been killed by police after stopping and surrendering (mike brown) and have been shot while handcuffed after being arrested so what's the point your trying to make here? Black men are simply held to different standards by police so it doesn't matter if they do all of that...it's not gonna stop a racist police officer from killing them.