Baltimore man Freddie Gray dies after getiing neck broken while in police custody

Truth200

Banned
Daps
These white liberals are not stupid it didn't take for them to see videos of Black violence to know that they can be targets.

Many of them already own guns and their political affiliations are largely irrelevant

Cac probably about to get snuck and learn his lesson the hard way.

575x407xprotest-balitmore-signs-575x407.jpg.pagespeed.ic.UoHRyOUQIjfoa2z3a2ym.webp

tRExzVD.png
qiMbDlm.png

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
If you're going to fix what I say, use proper grammar.

Remember when you messaged me asking me strategies for importing? And asked me to help you learn about options?

It was breh back then... but let me say something you don't agree with and then it's cac to show off for the Coli militants.

:umad:
Damn @Hiphoplives4eva :francis:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
nikkas was ready to swing on the cops but then the "do not give them a reason" dude came thru. Cops out here murdering black people for no reason. fukk is dude talkin about.

How does swinging on cops fix this?

:patrice:

If nikkas is ready to take it there with the police then it's time to drop the Black lives matter shyt, drop the peaceful protester shyt, not worry about the outcome of the case and get it in.

You can't have it both ways.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
maybe if we damage more cars and steal more items they'll stop killing us and getting away with it, yeah that sounds right :lupe:

nikkas was ready to swing on the cops but then the "do not give them a reason" dude came thru. Cops out here murdering black people for no reason. fukk is dude talkin about.
lol maybe dude is trying to protect black lives instead of watching 10s more people end up bloodied and in jail

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
I find it funny how white people are trying to regulate protesting as if its some sort of game with rules to follow. Specifically in reference to that clip of the cats tossing the trash can and one of the white guys yelling "this is not protesting". I even had to look up a textbook definition to make sure I wasn't trippin'

-an expression or declaration of objection, disapproval, or dissent, often in opposition to something a person is powerless to prevent or avoid-

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
How does swinging on cops fix this?

:patrice:

If nikkas is ready to take it there with the police then it's time to drop the Black lives matter shyt, drop the peaceful protester shyt, not worry about the outcome of the case and get it in.

You can't have it both ways.

This.

And I'm wary of anyone who talks wild on the internet about what people should be doing. There's a awful lot of young Muslims out here getting entrapped by slick talking Internet posters gassing them up to do things.

We have to get out of a reactive stance and become proactive about these issues. That's where Black leadership is dropping the ball.

The police have BEEN a problem. We aren't witnessing an uptick in incidents, they just are getting more coverage.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers

Liberal whites in the Northeast who made Obama president will realize they are targets also start buying guns and changing political sides.

Cac getting jumped by gang of young nikkas like "wait i voted for Obama and racial harmony"

:ohhh:

i'm surprised i didn't hear the N word once in that video. they beat the shyt out of the dude at the end tho.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You can't really blame the youth for acting out in violence. That is what young ,unemployed, marginalized, and angry young men do. It is up to black leadership to organize these young warriors to use their energy for more productive purposes. So far, black leadership has failed in doing this. These young men need discipline so that they can know how to react accordingly when shyt pops off. They would send a much more powerful message if they marched through the streets in unison. They aren't really doing anything now but getting themselves arrested.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
i know you think this is misguided breh but i can't help but feel a little :mjcry: inside seeing YOUNG brothers active like this. that 90s skinny jeans generation gets a lot of flack on the coli for a lot of different reasons but i see a lot of them in these videos yall are posting.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
i know you think this is misguided breh but i can't help but feel a little :mjcry: inside seeing YOUNG brothers active like this. that 90s skinny jeans generation gets a lot of flack on the coli for a lot of different reasons but i see a lot of them in these videos yall are posting.
by the way this is what my brother @Slang Dussain Ali was talking about a few weeks ago. A LOT of people we thought were brain dead in our community are waking up. this shyt isn't limited to the coli.