Baltimore man Freddie Gray dies after getiing neck broken while in police custody

Dev2103

All Star
Daps
looks like the protests are turning up:francis: security guard is just chilling :mjlol:dont blame him

aptopix-suspect-dies-baltimore.jpg

2800E73400000578-3055695-image-a-21_1430009563595.jpg

2015-04-26T010053Z_1_LYNXMPEB3P00J_RTROPTP_4_USA-POLICE-BALTIMORE-e1430015162344.jpg

Last edited:

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
A month from now police will be spending all this extra overtime money they made at the beach with their families on Maryland's eastern shore.

Seacrets-Night-Club-Ocean-City-MD-03.png

Cops probably love these type of Riots crazy as that sounds....

Exactly, stupid nikkas on here think that this civil disturbance is hurting the police departments...all those cops are thinking about is all the overtime money they are about to receive being out there and after they arrest a few people, they clock more overtime completing "police reports". Esau is thinking about copping the new 2016 F-250 this summer and taking a road trip to Disney World and this is a great way to make it happen. Oh and all those police cars that were destroyed are covered by insurance, they will replace it by next week with more vans to more haul nikkas in.

Last edited:

Truth200

Banned
Daps
this makes for a perfect propaganda video too, cacs are gonna eat this shyt up.

Liberal whites in the Northeast who made Obama president will realize they are targets also start buying guns and changing political sides.

Cac getting jumped by gang of young nikkas like "wait i voted for Obama and racial harmony"

:ohhh:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps

Liberal whites in the Northeast who made Obama president will realize they are targets also start buying guns and changing political sides.

These white liberals are not stupid it didn't take for them to see videos of Black violence to know that they can be targets.

Many of them already own guns and their political affiliations are largely irrelevant

I have never really understood exactly what a “liberal” is, though, since i have heard “liberals” express every conceivable opinion on every conceivable subject. As far as i can tell, you have the extreme right, who are fascist, racist capitalist dogs like Ronald Reagan, who come right out and let you know where they’re coming from. And on the opposite end, you have the left, who are supposed to be committed to justice, equality, and human rights. And somewhere between those two points is the liberal. As far as i’m concerned, “liberal” is the most meaningless word in the dictionary. History has shown me that as long as some white middle-class people can live high on the hog, take vacations to Europe, send their children to private schools, and reap the benefits of their white skin privileges, then they are “liberals.” But when times get hard and money gets tight, they pull off that liberal mask and you think you’re talking to Adolf Hitler. They feel sorry for the so-called underprivileged just as long as they can maintain their own privileges.

-Assata Shakur