Baltimore man Freddie Gray dies after getiing neck broken while in police custody

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
based on the live press conference, it appears that they're laying the groundwork to say that Freddie Gray's injuries are a result of him not being properly buckled into the transport van.

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
based on the live press conference, it appears that they're laying the groundwork to say that Freddie Gray's injuries are a result of him not being properly buckled into the transport van.

Which is the fault of the police officers. Also when he the van stopped and they opened it, it was said by witnesses that he was laying on the floor and they just threw him back in. That lawyer is gonna eat that shyt up.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child

live protest video

Which is the responsibility of the officers. Whether his injuries occurred due to blunt force or a rough ride in the van, officer negligence took place

Nomadum

Woke Dreamer
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
I'm beginning to think this is all intentionally being done or allowed to be done to force some type of response by the population of America who aren't police.

this shyt is almost becoming hourly.

KodeBlue

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
None of the cities on that list are bigger than Baltimore.
Baltimore is a large city in every sense of the word. Baltimore is not some small village. Baltimore is around the size of DC, Boston, Seattle, Denver, Charlotte.. Baltimore has a small town mindset apparently.

And look at the size of those other 12 cities in front of Bmore and I promise you that at least 10 of them are bigger than Bmore.

And you see how far that got. Black voters...YEA THEY ACTUALLY DO VOTE IN BMORE wasn't having that shyt :sas2:

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
None of the cities on that list are bigger than Baltimore.
Baltimore is a large city in every sense of the word. Baltimore is not some small village. Baltimore is around the size of DC, Boston, Seattle, Denver, Charlotte.. Baltimore has a small town mindset apparently.

Baltimore is less than 100 square miles, Denver and Charlotte are both bigger than Baltimore also? I would consider anything covering less than 100 square miles as small, but since everyone is saying Baltimore is a large city please explain to me what you consider small. If I can drive through that hoe in less than a half hour then it's small in my book :yeshrug:

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
That is not reality that is a brainwash and that's why Black people are out here trying to tell White and unfortunately Black people like yourself differently. You're basically saying that a White person, your age, life is worth more than yours just because of your skin color...damn that's sad homie.

I can't stand that brotha you're debating with. That jive turkey talks out of his necks more than a ...idk...a jive turkey :manny:...

BUT...he is ABSOLUTELY CORRECT on this one.

He is speaking in terms of REALITY and how things ARE, you're speaking in terms of wishing how things were/how things SHOULD be. . . dangerous way to go about this world.. :usure:

KodeBlue

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Try driving thru DC in 30 minutes, better yet, try driving thru Manhattan in 30 minutes...it won't happen. Both places are much smaller than Baltimore. you're equating drive time with size, but other factors play a role..traffic being one of them. Manhattan is only 23 square miles btw. DC is 68 square miles.

Baltimore is less than 100 square miles, Denver and Charlotte are both bigger than Baltimore also? I would consider anything covering less than 100 square miles as small, but since everyone is saying Baltimore is a large city please explain to me what you consider small. If I can drive through that hoe in less than a half hour then it's small in my book :yeshrug: