Baltimore man Freddie Gray dies after getiing neck broken while in police custody

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
Try driving thru DC in 30 minutes, better yet, try driving thru Manhattan in 30 minutes...it won't happen. Both places are much smaller than Baltimore. you're equating drive time with size, but other factors play a role..traffic being one of them. Manhattan is only 23 square miles btw. DC is 68 square miles.

Traffic is the only role and you're using it as a reason to say "you can't drive through it in a half hour". I have lived in DC and I know you can actually drive through it in 15 minutes without traffic, after 6pm there is no traffic in downtown DC, but you will probably find a reason to debate that so we will agree to disagree.

So I will ask the question what makes a city a small city? Like I said anything under 100 miles to me is small but what do you think?

Last edited:

SteelCitySoldier

Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
I can't stand that brotha you're debating with. That jive turkey talks out of his necks more than a ...idk...a jive turkey :manny:...

BUT...he is ABSOLUTELY CORRECT on this one.

He is speaking in terms of REALITY and how things ARE, you're speaking in terms of wishing how things were/how things SHOULD be. . . dangerous way to go about this world.. :usure:

So you're in the same belief that a White life is more valuable than your life?

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps

do you seriously think Black lives are equal to White lives in America or anywhere else on planet earth?

if so, then why are Black people trying to convince people that Black lives matter, White people certainly don't have to do any convincing?

:lupe:

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps

For me to be in agreement with such a belief, such a belief would have to already pre-exist. Please copy and paste where that belief was expressed?
(hint: you are not comprehending correctly what is being said by the other poster)

KodeBlue

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I go by population. A small city to me would be Augusta, Ga; Newark, NJ; Hartford, CT; Oakland, CA. Also, most cities in the Northeast are small by square mileage. Even more , Baltimore can't annex any more land if it tried to since its independent of any county. Almost any other city could annex more land.. Jacksonville, Fl for example is 700+ square miles because it consolidated with Duvall county.
Traffic is the only role and you're using at a reason to say "you can't drive through it in a half hour". I have lived in DC and I know you can actually drive through it in 15 minutes without traffic, after 6pm there is no traffic in downtown DC, but you will probably find a reason to debate that so we wilol agree to disagree.

So I will ask the question what makes a city a small city? Like I said anything under 100 miles to me is small but what do you think?

RichieRich

Beg my pardon to Martin...
Daps
Reppin
Negroes with guns
Hey bro...yall are arguing two different points...like kelly blue book (your view) and nada ( @Matt504 ) value of a car. Kbb says it should be worth 20k but nada says you can only expect to get 15k for it

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Hey bro...yall are arguing two different points...like kelly blue book (your view) and nada ( @Matt504 ) value of a car. Kbb says it should be worth 20k but nada says you can only expect to get 15k for it

this is a great analogy that perfectly illustrates the point I'm attempting to make.

:ehh:

SteelCitySoldier

Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
do you seriously think Black lives are equal to White lives in America or anywhere else on planet earth?

if so, then why are Black people trying to convince people that Black lives matter, White people certainly don't have to do any convincing?

:lupe:

Yes I do, and the reason we have to try and convince people is because there are clowns who think the same way that you're thinking.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Yes I do, and the reason we have to try and convince people is because there are clowns who think the same way that you're thinking.

do you have any proof that Black lives are equal to White lives in America or anywhere else across the globe?

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
What is your proof? Rouge ass police killing us because they can and then getting off because of bullshyt laws? That ain't a race issue.
So just to be clear, are you saying that you don't believe that the spike in police violence against African Americans over the past 5 years is based on racism?

SteelCitySoldier

Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
So just to be clear, are you saying that you don't believe that the spike in police violence against African Americans over the past 5 years is based on racism?

Could some of it be yea, but I really feel like White people are just afraid of Black people. Look at that CNN dude, in that first video he shook as fukk and now he taking selfies and shyt. Dude that shot dude in the back...racist, Zimmerman...racist but all of this shyt ain't racism IMO. White people are terrified of Blacks because of the way we carry ourselves. Anybody who tries to deny that racism isn't alive is a damn dummy.

This situation...Baltimore isn't about race though it's about the police brutality that has been going on for years and now it's gone way too far.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
Could some of it be yea, but I really feel like White people are just afraid of Black people. Look at that CNN dude, in that first video he shook as fukk and now he taking selfies and shyt. Dude that shot dude in the back...racist, Zimmerman...racist but all of this shyt ain't racism IMO. White people are terrified of Blacks because of the way we carry ourselves. Anybody who tries to deny that racism isn't alive is a damn dummy.

This situation...Baltimore isn't about race though it's about the police brutality that has been going on for years and now it's gone way too far.
I see your point, breh, but you feel as though the points you listed are intertwined? They all stem from the same issue and that's foundational, constitutive, historical racial oppression. All of it is dynamic, fluid, and transhistorical