Baltimore man Freddie Gray dies after getiing neck broken while in police custody

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
we understand that Baltimore has shooters, Black people in Baltimore should know better than anyone else as they're usually dying at the hands of the "so many shooters on deck"

And look at the size of those other 12 cities in front of Bmore and I promise you that at least 10 of them are bigger than Bmore.

because there are no "stand your ground laws"

:what:

not that people in Maryland weren't trying to change that right after Zimmerman got off.

http://www.abc2news.com/news/crime-...o-introduce-stand-your-ground-law-in-maryland

And you see how far that got. Black voters...YEA THEY ACTUALLY DO VOTE IN BMORE wasn't having that shyt :sas2:

SteelCitySoldier

Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
If it wasn't reality the evidence would show otherwise, but in this reality, a white person's life is worth more than mine just because of my skin color, I agree, it's sad but it's the reality we live in and denying that won't change it.

you're free to believe what you want of course, but if it were a fact, Black people wouldn't need to prove it to anyone.

I pray to the heavens above that you never in your life have children. Seriously how old are you because this shyt is desturbing to read.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
I pray to the heavens above that you never in your life have children. Seriously how old are you because this shyt is desturbing to read.

you obviously live in a parallel universe or are in complete denial about the world you live in, which is not surprising as a lot of Black people are.

SteelCitySoldier

Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
you obviously live in a parallel universe or are in complete denial about the world you live in, which is not surprising as a lot of Black people are.

LMAO, I "live in a parallel universe or am in complete denial about the world I live in" because I don't believe that my life or my children's lives are less valuable than any other man or woman's on this earth regardless of race color or creed. You sir live in a parallel universe if you walk down the street and see people of a different skin color and think "that man's life is more valuable than mine". fukk it cuz off yourself today because you ain't getting anywhere with that thought process.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
because there are no "stand your ground laws"

:what:

not that people in Maryland weren't trying to change that right after Zimmerman got off.

http://www.abc2news.com/news/crime-...o-introduce-stand-your-ground-law-in-maryland
You got pockets of conservatives here but they are the minimum. Let me put it into perspective for you. If someone broke into my crib right now and I bodied them with my 9mm I'd be going to trial. Self defense laws are a joke here but that's exactly what got Zimmerman off it FL. He woulda had trouble finding a lawyer to even take his case here

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
LMAO, I "live in a parallel universe or am in complete denial about the world I live in" because I don't believe that my life or my children's lives are less valuable than any other man or woman's on this earth regardless of race color or creed. You sir live in a parallel universe if you walk down the street and see people of a different skin color and think "that man's life is more valuable than mine". fukk it cuz off yourself today because you ain't getting anywhere with that thought process.

you're free to believe what you want to, your beliefs and the actual reality are two different things, if everybody's lives were as equal as you suggest then that also suggests that the people trying to prove Black lives matter are simply wasting their time.

SteelCitySoldier

Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
you're free to believe what you want to, your beliefs and the actual reality are two different things, if everybody's lives were as equal as you suggest then that also suggests that the people trying to prove Black lives matter are simply wasting their time.

No I'm just suggesting that it is a shame that there are Black folks like yourself who believe that African American lives don't matter. I expect racist ass CAC's to have this mindset but a nikka...smh. Maybe it's the signs of the times..how old are you again? Please just answer that question for me and we can move on and agree to disagree.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
puff out your chest about how much better your city is than others while claiming blacks need to stick together, brehs

And look at the size of those other 12 cities in front of Bmore and I promise you that at least 10 of them are bigger than Bmore.
off top i know sagnasty and flint arent.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
No I'm just suggesting that it is a shame that there are Black folks like yourself who believe that African American lives don't matter. I expect racist ass CAC's to have this mindset but a nikka...smh. Maybe it's the signs of the times..how old are you again? Please just answer that question for me and we can move on and agree to disagree.

I'm 28, and this isn't a "mindset" it's a reality. I personally believe that Black lives matter, but my personal beliefs are irrelevant in the real world where Black lives do not matter, if they do matter, we shouldn't have to prove it to anyone, it'd just be the reality as there would be equality in the way Black and White lives are treated.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
I seriously am :mindblown: while reading this. I hate to see how we're going to be as a race in 50 years...just shows how alive racism is when your own race is saying "my life doesn't matter.

you don't live in reality, you have an idealistic view of the world and in spite of all the evidence that clearly demonstrates the worth of Black lives, you believe otherwise. that's insanity.

SteelCitySoldier

Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
CNN just keeps replaying the SAME confrontation where ONE guy got arrested

And that guy happens to be white:wtf:

Shame on.cnn for tryna start shyt...i think they mad they not getting the reaction they got in Ferguson

When I saw that I was saying to myself "dude looks white", it's hilarious how there really hasn't been any crime or violence and you're not hearing about it. Love to see my people being able to be together on one accord and having a voice without the bullshyt.