Baltimore man Freddie Gray dies after getiing neck broken while in police custody

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
So just to be clear, are you saying that you don't believe that the spike in police violence against African Americans over the past 5 years is based on racism?

I dont believe there has been a spike in police violence, I believe there has been a spike in police getting exposed for there abuse and murder of innocent civilians

I mentioned this in the HL podcast anybody who grew up in the hood has known this for years. Police have been literally been getting away with murder for decades in these areas. I saw police put a bullet in the head of a good friend of mine who was schizophrenic, had another family friend who suffered from seizure put in a illegal choke hold which made him seize and die. Neither had any weapons on them in there "incidents" with police, in both cases police were warned a head of time about their pre existing conditions

And that's just personal stories

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.

Young Black man telling them "don't give them a reason"

It's going up in Baltimore

Man I wish I was in Bmore right now, no other place I'd rather be

White people out protesting because they know this shyt is fukked up...damn I the Ravens but no matter how many cities I have lived in Baltimore will always be my second home.
single-tear.gif