Baltimore man Freddie Gray dies after getiing neck broken while in police custody

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
your premise is that Black people running Baltimore means that a Black person will get justice at the expense of 6 white police officers, I say that's unlikely as the lives of white officers trumps that of a single Black life.

Lets assume this is the first time an incident like this has happened in a place like Baltimore where Black people run things, the fact that Black people run things doesn't really mean much when 6 white officers enter the equation. Obama, a Black man, runs the entire country and white officers and vigilantes have been moonwalking out of courtrooms when they kill Black people.
Thing is this has happened before and cops have gotten in trouble here before. It just wasn't caught on film and brought to the nation's attention.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Thing is this has happened before and cops have gotten in trouble here before. It just wasn't caught on film and brought to the nation's attention.

yes, I've seen you post this before, I'm sure there's some kind of coverage on the internet about the incident you're referring to, is there any way you can post it here?

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
I'm Black and I live in reality, this isn't about our personal views on the worth of Black lives, but rather the reality of the worth of Black lives, and the reality is that white lives are worth more than Black lives, otherwise Black people wouldn't be out here trying to prove to white people that our lives matter too.

That is not reality that is a brainwash and that's why Black people are out here trying to tell White and unfortunately Black people like yourself differently. You're basically saying that a White person, your age, life is worth more than yours just because of your skin color...damn that's sad homie.

Made Myself A Boss

#Trolltruck
Daps
Reppin
dMv/ JA
I'm Black and I live in reality, this isn't about our personal views on the worth of Black lives, but rather the reality of the worth of Black lives, and the reality is that white lives are worth more than Black lives, otherwise Black people wouldn't be out here trying to prove to white people that our lives matter too.

Thats not what you have been debating though... you keep trying to tell us that Baltimore and Maryland is just like Ferguson and any of the other places protests have taking place...and we are telling you no... its different here on both sides..

Yes they abuse and profile us etc, thats just America.... but what you won't see burning down your own community in Baltimore..and thats the only problem i had with Ferguson..(that and the cop wasn't indicted).. a cop in Baltimore COULD NOT SHOOT SOMEONE IN THE back and they not have to at least go to trial.

A George Zimmerman would have NEVER been found not guilty in Baltimore...again things are just a little different there compared to other places

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
yes, I've seen you post this before, I'm sure there's some kind of coverage on the internet about the incident you're referring to, is there any way you can post it here?
Breh all you gotta do is make a couple clicks to find the info if you want it. I'm not gonna do research for another grown man

:mjlol:

• Dap
Reactions: MGM

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Thats not what you have been debating though... you keep trying to tell us that Baltimore and Maryland is just like Ferguson and any of the other places protests have taking place...and we are telling you no... its different here on both sides..

Yes they abuse and profile us etc, thats just America.... but what you won't see burning down your own community in Baltimore..and thats the only problem i had with Ferguson..(that and the cop wasn't indicted).. a cop in Baltimore COULD NOT SHOOT SOMEONE IN THE back and they not have to at least go to trial.

A George Zimmerman would have NEVER been found not guilty in Baltimore...again things are just a little different there compared to other places
George Zimmerman woulda got roughed up by some of Baltimores finest COs

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
That is not reality that is a brainwash and that's why Black people are out here trying to tell White and unfortunately Black people like yourself differently. You're basically saying that a White person, your age, life is worth more than yours just because of your skin color...damn that's sad homie.

If it wasn't reality the evidence would show otherwise, but in this reality, a white person's life is worth more than mine just because of my skin color, I agree, it's sad but it's the reality we live in and denying that won't change it.

you're free to believe what you want of course, but if it were a fact, Black people wouldn't need to prove it to anyone.

Made Myself A Boss

#Trolltruck
Daps
Reppin
dMv/ JA
George Zimmerman woulda got roughed up by some of Baltimores finest COs

IF... and its a big IF..GZ was found not guilty in Baltimore...he wouldn't be safe like he is in Florida... there's so many shooters on deck in Bmore, somebody would have upheld the code...

I get how outsiders have a hard time comprehending this but when multiple people from Bmore tell them how it is, the least they can do is just believe us..

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps

I'm not trying to tell you what Baltimore is like, I don't live there, what I actually said was that I don't see what's so different, that doesn't mean it isn't different, just means I don't see what the difference is.

the only thing different about Baltimore that may have locked Zimmerman up is the fact that there are no "stand your ground" laws.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
IF... and its a big IF..GZ was found not guilty in Baltimore...he wouldn't be safe like he is in Florida... there's so many shooters on deck in Bmore, somebody would have upheld the code...

I get how outsiders have a hard time comprehending this but when multiple people from Bmore tell them how it is, the least they can do is just believe us..

we understand that Baltimore has shooters, Black people in Baltimore should know better than anyone else as they're usually dying at the hands of the "so many shooters on deck"

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child

A civilian killing anyone in MD is automatic time as strict as the gun laws are here

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
I'm not trying to tell you what Baltimore is like, I don't live there, what I actually said was that I don't see what's so different, that doesn't mean it isn't different, just means I don't see what the difference is.

the only thing different about Baltimore that may have locked Zimmerman up is the fact that there are no "stand your ground" laws.
That bolded comment proves you don't understand. A civilian killing someone unarmed and getting off is downright impossible here. It woulda been just another homicide

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
That bolded comment proves you don't understand. A civilian killing someone unarmed and getting off is downright impossible here. It woulda been just another homicide

because there are no "stand your ground laws"

:what:

not that people in Maryland weren't trying to change that right after Zimmerman got off.

http://www.abc2news.com/news/crime-...o-introduce-stand-your-ground-law-in-maryland
Del. Pat McDonough plans to introduce a form of " stand your ground" legislation during the 2014 Maryland General Assembly, the conservative Maryland lawmaker announced in a release.

"The state of Maryland has the 'duty to retreat" law.,' McDonough cited in a release. A substantial minority of states have laws imposing the duty to retreat. A 'duty to treat' [sic] means that you are not allowed to resort to deadly force or self-defense if it is possible to safely avoid the risk of harm or death. In my opinion, the duty to retreat is the weakest form of protection for crime victims and their families."

Stand your ground laws have been under the microscope nationallyfollowing a Florida jury's acquittal of George Zimmerman, who shot and killed teenager Trayvon Martin in self-defense.

McDonough acknowledged that passing a "stand your ground" law would be a mounting task in a Democratically-controlled state.

"The reputation of the House Judiciary Committee regarding stonewalling good legislation promoting public safety is well-known," McDonough said in a statement. "This panel, heavily loaded with criminal defense lawyers, abolished capital punishment and passed an unconstitutional gun control law."

In 2012, McDonough made headlines for not toning down his rhetoric, claiming Baltimore was being "terrorized" by " mobs of black youths ." He again pointed "youth mobs" in his statements made Thursday.

"Roving youth mobs in Baltimore's Harbor area and usually safe neighborhoods, like Little Italy, are becoming common place," he said.

Little Italy meanwhile is looking into hiring private security following a spate of assaults and robberies .