Baltimore man Freddie Gray dies after getiing neck broken while in police custody

Made Myself A Boss

#Trolltruck
Daps
Reppin
dMv/ JA
I'm not suggesting your city is the same as others, but based on the interactions I've seen between cops and protesters, I'm not seeing how it's all that different from what I've seen in other places. I'm down for coming together in support, but I'm not with the delusion that "things will be different because Black people run Baltimore", that's literally insanity that goes beyond the realm of "hoping for the best"

Um you can't see the difference in the protests in Baltimore from the ones in Ferguson :rudy:

You really are just tryna stir the pot with nonsense

The protests have been way calmer and its only able to be that way because of the strong black leaders who are spearheading this event..

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
I would say Philly & Baltimore have the highest "potential" for chaos as any city in America even more than Chicago or Detroit.
Its not about chaos it's about change. This is a tight knit community here despite our problems. We come together like nobody else

Made Myself A Boss

#Trolltruck
Daps
Reppin
dMv/ JA
Its not about chaos it's about change. This is a tight knit community here despite our problems. We come together like nobody else

They have a hard time believing the knowledge you tryig to tell them about the city...

To them its literally mind blowing to think that black people in a major metropolitan area can come together for a peaceful protest and enact change

It may be wishful thinking but i believe the investigation is going to result in some charges and wholesale policy changes

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
The protesters plan in shutting down I95 tomorrow. shyt could get ugly if that happens.

Hmm, near downtown? ( by the tolls ) breh might be going to Delaware tomorrow and have to pass through there..

Last edited:

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
I'm not suggesting your city is the same as others, but based on the interactions I've seen between cops and protesters, I'm not seeing how it's all that different from what I've seen in other places. I'm down for coming together in support, but I'm not with the delusion that "things will be different because Black people run Baltimore", that's literally insanity that goes beyond the realm of "hoping for the best"

You are suggesting that because you're telling everyone who is saying different "is crazy" and "it's going to be the same as anywhere else". Right now nikkaz are showing restraint and ain't really trying to fight the police and shyt, they trying to protest civilized and hopefully let the courts take care of it.

You say you're not suggesting it but go back and look at your posts, every city is not the same and just like someone else said I don't see another a city who will wild out like Bmore nikkaz outside of Philly nikkaz.

I lived on 36th and Lehigh and there was a "papi store" on the corner, rican in the back made a sub for a chick and she went on her way. Couple minutes later she returned and told homie that he made it wrong, dude called her a stupid bytch, she went to get her man, dude went in and tried to talk to the rican, rican got pissed, threw the sub in his face and when dude went to swing on the rican, rican shot and killed him.

He left the store police came, took reports, cleaned the scene and two hours later the store was still up and running and dude was on a plane back to the DR. Ricans thought shyt was cool and kept the store open as usual with nikkaz outside protesting and everything but as soon as the door was locked and they walked out and dropped that steel door that bytch was torched.

Reason I tell this story is because nikkaz everywhere just ain't on some "fukk nikka type shyt" and they use their brains. You also have to remember that there are old heads involved in this shyt who are telling these youngins "be cool" and "you don't want to end up like he did". So right now nikkaz is on the cool calm and collective shyt.

SteelCitySoldier

Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
They have a hard time believing the knowledge you tryig to tell them about the city...

To them its literally mind blowing to think that black people in a major metropolitan area can come together for a peaceful protest and enact change

It may be wishful thinking but i believe the investigation is going to result in some charges and wholesale policy changes

This is exactly what it is and I can't fault him because of his screen name with 504 in there. nikkaz down there been fukked over, after Katrina I wouldn't believe in shyt from the government either, let this shyt ride and I will give up all hope in them also.

• Dap
Reactions: MGM

Made Myself A Boss

#Trolltruck
Daps
Reppin
dMv/ JA
You are suggesting that because you're telling everyone who is saying different "is crazy" and "it's going to be the same as anywhere else". Right now nikkaz are showing restraint and ain't really trying to fight the police and shyt, they trying to protest civilized and hopefully let the courts take care of it.

You say you're not suggesting it but go back and look at your posts, every city is not the same and just like someone else said I don't see another a city who will wild out like Bmore nikkaz outside of Philly nikkaz.

I lived on 36th and Lehigh and there was a "papi store" on the corner, rican in the back made a sub for a chick and she went on her way. Couple minutes later she returned and told homie that he made it wrong, dude called her a stupid bytch, she went to get her man, dude went in and tried to talk to the rican, rican got pissed, threw the sub in his face and when dude went to swing on the rican, rican shot and killed him.

He left the store police came, took reports, cleaned the scene and two hours later the store was still up and running and dude was on a plane back to the DR. Ricans thought shyt was cool and kept the store open as usual with nikkaz outside protesting and everything but as soon as the door was locked and they walked out and dropped that steel door that bytch was torched.

Reason I tell this story is because nikkaz everywhere just ain't on some "fukk nikka type shyt" and they use their brains. You also have to remember that there are old heads involved in this shyt who are telling these youngins "be cool" and "you don't want to end up like he did". So right now nikkaz is on the cool calm and collective shyt.

This whole post but particularly that
praise.jpg

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps

It's not mind blowing at all that Black people can come together for a peaceful protest and enact change, we all remember Dr. King, what's mind blowing is that people think that 6 WHITE officers will go down for killing a Black person just because "Black people run Baltimore", that's literally insane to me that anyone can believe that, cops are concocting the story they will deliver and it will lay the groundwork for them to walk away with little to no punishment. Black people having power in Baltimore does NOT trump the power of six white officers being white, it's as simple as that.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
It's not mind blowing at all that Black people can come together for a peaceful protest and enact change, we all remember Dr. King, what's mind blowing is that people think that 6 WHITE officers will go down for killing a Black person just because "Black people run Baltimore", that's literally insane to me that anyone can believe that, cops are concocting the story they will deliver and it will lay the groundwork for them to walk away with little to no punishment. Black people having power in Baltimore does NOT trump the power of six white officers being white, it's as simple as that.
What precedent refutes what we say tho? Although there have been similar incidents how many have taken place in a place like this one?

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
What precedent refutes what we say tho? Although there have been similar incidents how many have taken place in a place like this one?

your premise is that Black people running Baltimore means that a Black person will get justice at the expense of 6 white police officers, I say that's unlikely as the lives of white officers trumps that of a single Black life.

Lets assume this is the first time an incident like this has happened in a place like Baltimore where Black people run things, the fact that Black people run things doesn't really mean much when 6 white officers enter the equation. Obama, a Black man, runs the entire country and white officers and vigilantes have been moonwalking out of courtrooms when they kill Black people.

SteelCitySoldier

Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.

Why is it mind blowing for you to believe that we think a city that's government has highly ranking officials in important position believes that justice will be brought? The other cities that this shyt has happened in the government seemed content on protecting their officers and officials while in this situation all we're hearing is "justice will be served and we will get to the bottom of this".

What's mind blowing to me is that there are people who have no faith in a city that is "run by Blacks" when something like this happens. When this happened in L.A. everyone and I do mean everyone knew that Rodney King wasn't going to get justice and that's why people were already in place to start their shyt. I could understand other places but when this happens somewhere like Baltimore and you have a good chance of justice being done it's mind blowing that there are Blacks out here who are like "it don't even matter because they just gonna fukk us raw again". That's mind blowing and sad.

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps

b-bbbbb ut they already made policy changes :sas2: as a result of the death

SteelCitySoldier

Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
your premise is that Black people running Baltimore means that a Black person will get justice at the expense of 6 white police officers, I say that's unlikely as the lives of white officers trumps that of a single Black life.

Lets assume this is the first time an incident like this has happened in a place like Baltimore where Black people run things, the fact that Black people run things doesn't really mean much when 6 white officers enter the equation. Obama, a Black man, runs the entire country and white officers and vigilantes have been moonwalking out of courtrooms when they kill Black people.

wc1vs7.jpg

You're either trolling hard or and uncle tom bruh. No Black man or woman should be saying this shyt out of their mouth. I was actually enjoying this debate with you but the bolded is crazy to hear for an African American man or woman...I truly hope you're White.

28bwvhg.jpg

Made Myself A Boss

#Trolltruck
Daps
Reppin
dMv/ JA

All i can say is wait and see.. so far everything is going well

~Cops kiled someone

~the people spoke

~An investigation happened and the police was suspended pending its results

~A peaceful protest took place

So far everything has been played fairly on both sides.. and thats the point we are making. There hasn't been any rioting etc bc the leadership in the government has SO FAR heard the cries and reacted appropriately...

Now if they take it up a notch then so will we, but idk how you can complain or throw shade on anything that has transpired so far..

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
wc1vs7.jpg

You're either trolling hard or and uncle tom bruh. No Black man or woman should be saying this shyt out of their mouth. I was actually enjoying this debate with you but the bolded is crazy to hear for an African American man or woman...I truly hope you're White.

28bwvhg.jpg

I'm Black and I live in reality, this isn't about our personal views on the worth of Black lives, but rather the reality of the worth of Black lives, and the reality is that white lives are worth more than Black lives, otherwise Black people wouldn't be out here trying to prove to white people that our lives matter too.