Baltimore man Freddie Gray dies after getiing neck broken while in police custody

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
I was out there yesterday after work. Marched down Pratt Street around 5:30/6:00.

It was maybe 40 people plus a gang of cops blowing whistles. I recorded some video that didn't come out well.

Is there anything more organized coming up?
I was out there too. I meant to take some pics but got caught in the moment and forgot. Tomorrow is supposed to be huge. My wife wants to go so ill prolly be down there again

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
snoop from the wire on cnn :dead:
10yhttk_th.jpg

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.

Truth200

Banned
Daps
Bruh these dudes are just asking for it, if they are'nt carrying weapons, smokin bud, fighting etc let them nikkaz live. This shyt along with the bogus citations just gonna cause more animosity. shyt they should be happy because I know they eatin good on the overtime.

They would be better off just letting them some bud it keeps people calm.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Shut your clown ass up. We in here building and you wanna be counterproductive. I swear some of y'all want these cops to get off so you can say

"Told you so " :umad:

some of us live in reality, y'all are running around with this "Baltimore is different' rhetoric as if that actually means something, newsflash, it doesn't.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/ma...ing-arrest-20150422-story.html#panel=comments

Dude is scared for his life and the police come into their neighborhood arresting him for jaywalking, the people outnumber the police greatly and yet all they can do is film as the police take him away knowing what might be about to happen.

you might say, "well what would anybody do in this situation", to which I respond, it doesn't matter what anybody else would do because Baltimore is supposed to be different from everybody else.

:francis:

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
some of us live in reality, y'all are running around with this "Baltimore is different' rhetoric as if that actually means something, newsflash, it doesn't.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/ma...ing-arrest-20150422-story.html#panel=comments

Dude is scared for his life and the police come into their neighborhood arresting him for jaywalking, the people outnumber the police greatly and yet all they can do is film as the police take him away knowing what might be about to happen.

you might say, "well what would anybody do in this situation", to which I respond, it doesn't matter what anybody else would do because Baltimore is supposed to be different from everybody else.

:francis:
What good is it gonna do to go to war with police at this very moment? And tell me how our city is the same if you've never been here to experience it. The black community needs to be coming together in support and not dismissing each other with condescending bullshyt

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
What good is it gonna do to go to war with police at this very moment? And tell me how our city is the same if you've never been here to experience it. The black community needs to be coming together in support and not dismissing each other with condescending bullshyt

I'm not suggesting your city is the same as others, but based on the interactions I've seen between cops and protesters, I'm not seeing how it's all that different from what I've seen in other places. I'm down for coming together in support, but I'm not with the delusion that "things will be different because Black people run Baltimore", that's literally insanity that goes beyond the realm of "hoping for the best"

Truth200

Banned
Daps
I'm not suggesting your city is the same as others, but based on the interactions I've seen between cops and protesters, I'm not seeing how it's all that different from what I've seen in other places. I'm down for coming together in support, but I'm not with the delusion that "things will be different because Black people run Baltimore", that's literally insanity that goes beyond the realm of "hoping for the best"

I would say Philly & Baltimore have the highest "potential" for chaos in any America city even more than Chicago or Detroit.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
The interactions you've seen on tv or the interactions you witnessed while here? And if you knew the dynamic of this city and state you'd kno why we feel this way