Baltimore man Freddie Gray dies after getiing neck broken while in police custody

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
Reporters in the PJ's...at night....:snoop:

All them nikkaz and only one out of pocket incident. Peaceful ass protests, not really any problems...just the calm before the storm if this isn't handled correctly. Baltimore nikkaz ain't DC nikkaz and they show a lot of restraint but if this ain't taken care of these nikkaz gonna blow they top.

• Dap
Reactions: MGM

Yakno1

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All them nikkaz and only one out of pocket incident. Peaceful ass protests, not really any problems...just the calm before the storm if this isn't handled correctly. Baltimore nikkaz ain't DC nikkaz and they show a lot of restraint but if Stephanie Rawlings Blake keep making comments like I have read (will post in a second), this shyt gonna get crazy quick.

Man oh man if that verdict turn not guilty...man oh man.......you know exactly what I'm talking bout...goes without saying......man oh man

SteelCitySoldier

Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
Man oh man if that verdict turn not guilty...man oh man.......you know exactly what I'm talking bout...goes without saying......man oh man

Bruh that's all you can say. If these clowns ain't even locked up by next week it's gonna get ugly quick. I wouldn't be surprised if early next week those chants turn to "we're tired of waiting" and "we want action".

Yakno1

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bruh that's all you can say. If these clowns ain't even locked up by next week it's gonna get ugly quick. I wouldn't be surprised if early next week those chants turn to "we're tired of waiting" and "we want action".

Migh kic off 2marr.....man they better do right when it get to court....shi could get ug on some 68 riots type shyt if they don't right and no charges....Baltimore ain't ferguson or florida....they better do right

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Tomorrow is gonna be huge. The NOI is bussing people in from DC, Philly, and NY. People from Ferguson coming in too.

Also heard Jesse Jackson is coming :scust:

Yakno1

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tomorrow is gonna be huge. The NOI is bussing people in from DC, Philly, and NY. People from Ferguson coming in too.

I heard Al coming too...they can stay where they are tho....just want camera time.....

SteelCitySoldier

Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
Migh kic off 2marr.....man they better do right when it get to court....shi could get ug on some 68 riots type shyt if they don't right and no charges....Baltimore ain't ferguson or florida....they better do right

:whew:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps

can you give us a scenario of what you personally think will happen if there's a not guilty verdict?

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I was out there yesterday after work. Marched down Pratt Street around 5:30/6:00.

It was maybe 40 people plus a gang of cops blowing whistles. I recorded some video that didn't come out well.

Is there anything more organized coming up?