Baltimore man Freddie Gray dies after getiing neck broken while in police custody

KodeBlue

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Ya'll really don't understand how small Baltimore is. If they loot they have to go into other areas OUTSIDE of their communities to do it, Owings Mills, Randallstown etc. etc. to get shyt. These areas have Blacks but Whites live there also, Whites shop there, this isn't an L.A. type of situation where nikkaz will be destroying shyt in their own communities...BLACK ARE EVERYWHERE, they aren't just in isolated parts of the city they are literally EVERYWHERE. Take this into consideration Baltimore is 92 square miles whole...Los Angeles...502 square miles, if shyt jumps off that isn't a lot of area to cover and they could literally burn the entire city down. shyt I have heard old heads tell me bout how shyt is still fukked up from when they rioted because Dr. King was murdered.

Why does everyone in Baltimore think it's some small town? Small town mindset maybe, but Baltimore is larger geographically, and by population than plenty of cities.
They didn't burn the entire city down when MLK was assassinated, when the city was much larger than it is today, so it's even less likely that they can burn the whole city down today. Baltimore is way to big for that.

Last edited:

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
These are different times, if Black people attack white businesses and cops, how do you think your militarized police force and the National Guard will deal with them?

:lupe:
It's hard to say becuz while these are different times this is playing out different than other recent events. The protests in NY and Ferguson had cops out in riot gear. I was out last night and the cops weren't in riot gear ready for battle. They actually joined us and talked to us. They gave us the floor to converse with them and voice our concerns

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Why does everyone in Baltimore think it's some small town? Small town mindset maybe, but Baltimore is larger geographically, and by population than plenty of cities.
It's not small by population but it is geographically. It's very densely populated. A lot of people living on top of each other. You can get anywhere in 15-20 minutes

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
That's true. DC, Boston, Miami, St. Louis, Pittsburgh Cleveland, San Francisco are all much smaller than Baltimore.
But you kno we have a collective chip on our shoulder lol. It's due to our location. If we were located almost anywhere else we'd be one of the major cities in the region but we're located right near NY, Philly, and DC so we get lost in the shuffle. But people have a lot of pride in this place

KodeBlue

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
But you kno we have a collective chip on our shoulder lol. It's due to our location. If we were located almost anywhere else we'd be one of the major cities in the region but we're located right near NY, Philly, and DC so we get lost in the shuffle. But people have a lot of pride in this place
That's true, our location is a gift and a curse. It's good that we're smack in the middle of the Northeast corridor, but it's a curse since the cities surrounding us are much more prominent. Philly kinda has the same problem too, since they're stuck between NYC and DC.

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
They didn't burn the entire city down when MLK was assassinated, when the city was much larger than it is today, so it's even less likely that they can burn the whole city down today. Baltimore is way to big for that.

It is but it's still small as hell and when I spoke on the size of Baltimore it was more towards what could happen if this doesn't get resolved. You have to remember that back in 1968 there weren't all of these different ways of commuting and getting around. In Bmore you can get anywhere in the city at any time of the day. You want to get to DC you hop on regional rail and are there in less than an hour (which brings in fools from out of town who want to protest in the equation also), you may think that Baltimore is too big for that but sir I tell you it's truly not and they have ample ways of burning that bytch down. Baltimore is a small city but they carry themselves like a they are a major metropolitan city.

This situation here is totally different than any other situation that has been visited before. I know there are some who have their doubt and say "same thing, different day, bigger pile", but this is the wrong city for this to happen in because of

Large Black Population
Large number of not only high ranking but Black government personnel all together
Sheer number of paranoid politicians who know this can get out of hand and end really badly

If this doesn't get resolved and these clowns get off there will be hell to pay and it will truly show that police officers can get away with damn near everything.

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
Here's how it's gonna end

1. After a 'lengthy, thorough investigation' the cops will cleared of all wrongdoing.
2. Blacks will loot.. and the police will be prepared for this.

So they'll either let y'all
(I) Destroy your community
(II) Arrest and sever the spines of more blacks.
(III) Do both?

When are y'all gonna learn?

:russ: nikka please

brehs here gonna go Downtown and fukk shyt up :blessed:

The protests aren't even in their communities

Guy Incognito

Homer? Who is Homer?
Daps
Naw, it happened i actually follow the guy on instagram and he posted it.....@shawtydoright

Just like all black people aren't criminals...all of the media isn't bad..this dude Miguel is all on twitter interacting with people he met in Baltimore...he actually is doing a good job covering whats going on

jennifer-lawrence-10.gif

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
i do give these baltimore nikkas credit tho, they been AWL up in the cameras :dead: CNN like stoppppp :noah:

i only been to downtown baltimore like 4 or 5 times and never seen near as many black people as this where they been at :dwillhuh:
Idk why you'd think it'd be any different. Your to used to seeing black folks marching in circles talking about some "hands up don't shoot" and "God forgives". We get busy here. Our marches have destinations.

And no way you in downtown Bmore and not see a lot of black folks. You musta been in tourist areas