Baltimore man Freddie Gray dies after getiing neck broken while in police custody

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Here in philly the mayor is black and so is the police commissioner. But the state legislature is white. That's where the rules are made. I'm almost positive it's the same in Annapolis.

Not disagreeing by any measure, not going to tell you about your stomping ground, but isn't the state legislation still predominantly white though? That's where the laws are made...
We're being hopeful more than anything else. Once again this isn't Ferguson or NY tho we have a voice here and its not a small one. If things aren't different in this case than the results will be much worse. Maybe even worse then the LA riots becuz we are all over the city. I wouldn't be shocked if every last one of these officers get off becuz history always repeats itself. I also don't wanna see what could happen to my hometown if they get off so im trying to stay positive

I kno my history breh. Don't make that assumption. I also kno my local history. Yea we might be passionate about this but this is OUR city. I was pissed over Trayvon Martin, Eric Garner, Michael Brown, etc. But its a different level of passion when its your home. Our influence in this state is much more than local. If there aren't some consequences from the actions of these officers the ramifications will be much worse than what weve seen from similar incidents recently. The politicians kno that. Coming from a state like this our perspectives might be a little different. Unless you've lived here you don't really kno the pulse of this area.

I don't think theres a state in this country where black people have a bigger influence in state legislation than MD. The most densely populated part of the state is between here and DC and its heavily black. Yes the legislation is mostly white but we have a huge presence unlike most states.
I was about to say, Maryland is one of the blackest states in the union. the legislature is at least 1/3 black and PG, Montgomery is where the money is.

Made Myself A Boss

#Trolltruck
Daps
Reppin
dMv/ JA
When the Fergueson stuff went down I always said people in Maryland would never loot and rob their own neighborhood.. I criticized those on here who condoned that behavior and I got negged to death because of it

Being able to watch this on CNN , what I said has come to fruition.. Everyone is angry and upset in Baltimore, but damaging your own neighborhood is pure ignorance.

Made Myself A Boss

#Trolltruck
Daps
Reppin
dMv/ JA
Mannn fukk CNN first of all. After Ferguson, I know they have an agenda. Even if something doesn't pop off, they will find something ratchet thing to report or make up shyt like they did. Or get Don c00n ass Lemon out there talking about "there is an obvious smell of marijuana in the air" :comeon:

Also the newest reports, talking about ol'boy didn't have a seat belt on that is why he had that injury. (:comeon:)
So the police didn't buckle him in. :usure:

I didn't know those paddy wagons had seat belts.

Any way ducktales yet again.

They have seatbelts.. They just showed them on CNN

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
When the Fergueson stuff went down I always said people in Maryland would never loot and rob their own neighborhood.. I criticized those on here who condoned that behavior and I got negged to death because of it

Being able to watch this on CNN , what I said has come to fruition.. Everyone is angry and upset in Baltimore, but damaging your own neighborhood is pure ignorance.

*bookmarks post*

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that statement from the police is one of the most digusting fukkin things ive ever seen in my life

i hope that dudes whole family gets struck dead :camby: absolutely unreal

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
We're being hopeful more than anything else. Once again this isn't Ferguson or NY tho we have a voice here and its not a small one. If things aren't different in this case than the results will be much worse. Maybe even worse then the LA riots becuz we are all over the city. I wouldn't be shocked if every last one of these officers get off becuz history always repeats itself. I also don't wanna see what could happen to my hometown if they get off so im trying to stay positive

I kno my history breh. Don't make that assumption. I also kno my local history. Yea we might be passionate about this but this is OUR city. I was pissed over Trayvon Martin, Eric Garner, Michael Brown, etc. But its a different level of passion when its your home. Our influence in this state is much more than local. If there aren't some consequences from the actions of these officers the ramifications will be much worse than what weve seen from similar incidents recently. The politicians kno that. Coming from a state like this our perspectives might be a little different. Unless you've lived here you don't really kno the pulse of this area.

I don't think theres a state in this country where black people have a bigger influence in state legislation than MD. The most densely populated part of the state is between here and DC and its heavily black. Yes the legislation is mostly white but we have a huge presence unlike most states.

keep living in that fantasy world, ya'll will return to reality, SMH

Guy Incognito

Homer? Who is Homer?
Daps
Wall of text
Here's how it's gonna end

1. After a 'lengthy, thorough investigation' the cops will cleared of all wrongdoing.
2. Blacks will loot.. and the police will be prepared for this.

So they'll either let y'all
(I) Destroy your community
(II) Arrest and sever the spines of more blacks.
(III) Do both?

When are y'all gonna learn?

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
Ya'll really don't understand how small Baltimore is. If they loot they have to go into other areas OUTSIDE of their communities to do it, Owings Mills, Randallstown etc. etc. to get shyt. These areas have Blacks but Whites live there also, Whites shop there, this isn't an L.A. type of situation where nikkaz will be destroying shyt in their own communities...BLACK ARE EVERYWHERE, they aren't just in isolated parts of the city they are literally EVERYWHERE. Take this into consideration Baltimore is 92 square miles whole...Los Angeles...502 square miles, if shyt jumps off that isn't a lot of area to cover and they could literally burn the entire city down. shyt I have heard old heads tell me bout how shyt is still fukked up from when they rioted because Dr. King was murdered.

Last edited:

Guy Incognito

Homer? Who is Homer?
Daps
yeah right..

Miguel from CNN saw him and were like..

"Sir, Sir.. we'd like to do a follow up with you.."

the media are scumbags

Made Myself A Boss

#Trolltruck
Daps
Reppin
dMv/ JA
yeah right..

Miguel from CNN saw him and were like..

"Sir, Sir.. we'd like to do a follow up with you.."

the media are scumbags

Naw, it happened i actually follow the guy on instagram and he posted it.....@shawtydoright

People in Baltimore are just different from anywhere I've ever been...i really dont know how to explain it, you just have have to go there to see what i mean. But within a few days ud understand ...

Just like all black people aren't criminals...all of the media isn't bad..this dude Miguel is all on twitter interacting with people he met in Baltimore...he actually is doing a good job covering whats going on

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
Ya'll really don't understand how small Baltimore is. If they loot they have to go into other areas OUTSIDE of their communities to do it, Owings Mills, Randallstown etc. etc. to get shyt. These areas have Blacks but Whites live there also, Whites shop there, this isn't an L.A. type of situation where nikkaz will be destroying shyt in their own communities...BLACK ARE EVERYWHERE, they aren't just in isolated parts of the city they are literally EVERYWHERE. Take this into consideration Baltimore is 92 square miles whole...Los Angeles...502 square miles, if shyt jumps off that isn't a lot of area to cover and they could literally burn the entire city down. shyt I have heard old heads tell me bout how shyt is still fukked up from when they rioted because Dr. King was murdered.

Was about to come in here and make a similar post. There are no isolated black areas and most of the white people who live here aren't middle class( a good amount are fiends.lol ), so they will either want nothing to do with this or support the cops being charge. And I highly doubt the burning down your own community will happen because people here tend to stay to their own neighborhoods if that makes sense. Nobody traveling to other places for their needs.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
That's true about the MLK riots. It's the reason why half of North Ave still looks bombed out almost 50 years later. Thing is people traveled out of their neighborhoods to loot and burn the white owned businesses. They rioted strategically. My mothers family is from Cherry Hill and said those nights were some of the most quiet theyd ever been. Everybody either traveled to riot or stayed in to watch on tv. This city will burn if these cops get off but it'll spread to the county which many parts are just an extension of the city anyway. County nikkas are pissed too. They'll really attack cops and white businesses

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
That's true about the MLK riots. It's the reason why half of North Ave still looks bombed out almost 50 years later. Thing is people traveled out of their neighborhoods to loot and burn the white owned businesses. They rioted strategically. My mothers family is from Cherry Hill and said those nights were some of the most quiet theyd ever been. Everybody either traveled to riot or stayed in to watch on tv. This city will burn if these cops get off but it'll spread to the county which many parts are just an extension of the city anyway. County nikkas are pissed too. They'll really attack cops and white businesses

These are different times, if Black people attack white businesses and cops, how do you think your militarized police force and the National Guard will deal with them?

:lupe:

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Was about to come in here and make a similar post. There are no isolated black areas and most of the white people who live here aren't middle class( a good amount are fiends.lol ), so they will either want nothing to do with this or support the cops being charge. And I highly doubt the burning down your own community will happen because people here tend to stay to their own neighborhoods if that makes sense. Nobody traveling to other places for their needs.
And the white folks who are middle class are the ones protesting. People keep making the assumption that we live in a fantasy world. It's just like any other states run by whites and it's not the case. They have no idea what its like to live in a state where the legislature is 1/3 black, 1/3 whites who sympathize the black cause, and 1/3 red neck. We have 3 of the richest counties in the country and they have large black populations: Montogmery, Howard, and Calvert. That's not including PG which is the richest predominantly black county in the country or Baltimore County which has a large black pop too. This is the only state that has such a high percentage of blacks that isn't in the deep south. The culture is much different here