Baltimore man Freddie Gray dies after getiing neck broken while in police custody

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
I been on unemployment before and had to file for social services cuz it wasn't enough. Some people are ALREADY on social services and struggling badly but these nikkas act like it's a necessity for them to lose jobs

I been on it as well. I also didn't blow my money and dumb shyt and I saved for emergency situations. How many black people are really working at these places that got burned down. Hell with those wages most are probably living with someone else or in government assisted housing.

Made Myself A Boss

#Trolltruck
Daps
Reppin
dMv/ JA
Why the fukk is this lawyer on TV talking about holding "a massive rally" next Saturday :wtf:

These outsiders love coming to Baltimore to stir the pot

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
RcUopz2

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Why the fukk is this lawyer on TV talking about holding "a massive rally" next Saturday :wtf:

These outsiders love coming to Baltimore to stir the pot

do you think there shouldn't be a rally, if not, what do you think the next step or course of action should be?

:lupe:

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
They are so scared. Military snipers in response to black teenagers throwing rocks at police.

:heh:

:what:

Their fear is irrational. We should be the ones pointing the barrel at them at the rate they keep attacking us.

Theyshyt in their pants because they know they are messing with the children of GOD. They know at anyday the sky could roll back and Christ will turn their asses into sloppy joe/CaC meat

1922156_679113702149663_1540839779_n.jpg
5072733d-5e09-48e4-bc17-cb49c9520808

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
You can spit all you want. Rioting, looting and protesting won't do anything and you know it. We did this shyt in the Fall and people are still getting abused by the police. You thinking burning down a CVS is going to change the police minds.

why do people like you try to reason with teenagers?? They doing fire challenges/ Kylie Jenner challenges type shyt. You really think theyre gonna listen ? Blame it on the cops period. They were being provocative AND they deliberately allowed the destruction of property

Made Myself A Boss

#Trolltruck
Daps
Reppin
dMv/ JA
do you think there shouldn't be a rally, if not, what do you think the next step or course of action should be?

:lupe:

Come on.. After what happened last night.. I think that it's time to 1)Heal and repair

and 2) Stop taking away from the real focus, which is Freddie Gray

The hashtags started off as #JusticeforFreddie and went

to #BaltimoreRiots

Enough is enough

Baltimore do not need a freaking "national protest" ..

Its irresponsible what these so called black "leaders" are doing"

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
You can spit all you want. Rioting, looting and protesting won't do anything and you know it. We did this shyt in the Fall and people are still getting abused by the police. You thinking burning down a CVS is going to change the police minds.
So let's just keep getting beat and murdered