Baltimore man Freddie Gray dies after getiing neck broken while in police custody

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Yes, what a terrible thing it is to have a good job and to try to work towards building a foundation for my kids. You're right, what a fool I am. I should be out looting! I am obviously a traitor.
Don't quote me you simplistic bum.

If you don't get what i said. Then it aint' for you.

Everything you said in your trash ass post was patently false.

But carry on.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Never forget, NO ONE IS COMING TO OUR AID!
  • Latinos
  • Asians
  • Arabs/Muslims/etc.
  • Gays
  • Feminists
  • Jews
  • Armenians
  • English
  • 1st-Generation Africans

What are you talking about? I see white protesters out there, Muslims are there, I'd imagine some gay people are there too. You expect some unified movement of groups to "come to our aid"? No group operates in a unified fashion breh.

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
This is the face of an urban revolution. Anyway you cut it the police will change their ways for AT LEAST a year after this. You can't continue beating the shyt out of black men in this country and not expect this happen. We have been rioting for DECADES and losing lives, enough is enough. Baltimore is a prime example of what happens when we get fed up of the bullshyt.

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
And it is the loss of that human capital that is sparking these rights. It is obvious these people don't own shyt. People who own shyt do not destroy their own shyt.
The "Black community" has never been a geographical concept.. It's the PEOPLE...And if they are allowed to kill us without consequence having a CVS or Wal Mart up the street is a small consolation prize...

As full of nonsense as Dame Dash is, there is something to be said about his theory on having to beg another man for a JOB....

You see where it can eventually land you in society.. Willing to accept the government sanctioned murder of your people as the lesser of two evils so you can pay your bills...It's a pitiful and scary way to live life..

I don't have the answers..But worrying about things we don't own or control seems like a played out concept...

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
The "Black community" has never been a geographical concept.. It's the PEOPLE...And if they are allowed to kill us without consequence having a CVS or Wal Mart up the street is a small consolation prize...

As full of nonsense as Dame Dash is, there is something to be said about his theory on having to beg another man for a JOB....

You see where it can eventually land you in society.. WIlling to accept the government sanctioned murder of your people as the lesser of two evils so you can pay your bills...It's a pitiful and scary way to live life..

I don't have the answers..But worrying about things we don't own or control seems like a played out concept...
The at least we have _____________ crowd is what pisses me off.

They really take solace in menial shyt. Standard rights.

So conditioned :smh:

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
And to think I used to read this dude's bio as a kid like it was powerful :mjlol:I'm so ashamed
as a kid, I never had heros. To elivate someone above me always struck me as odd.