Baltimore man Freddie Gray dies after getiing neck broken while in police custody

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
what do you mean when you say come to our aid?

What are you talking about? I see white protesters out there, Muslims are there, I'd imagine some gay people are there too. You expect some unified movement of groups to "come to our aid"? No group operates in a unified fashion breh.

If yall niccas dont GET IT, you DONT GET IT. IDGAMF about further explaining WTMF I mean. IGNORE THE POST :ld: But to my MELANATED MOORISH AMERICANS, the message MF'ing REMAINS!!! #DoForSELF
Never forget, NO ONE IS COMING TO OUR AID!

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
been living and learning brother. Ill be providing perspective on what's really going on here. This is my neighborhood.
appreciate ya. if you can figure out what really happened to that church senior home that burned down all the way on the east side last night. shyt seems hella sketchy. the pastor was just on fox news.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
What are you talking about? I see white protesters out there, Muslims are there, I'd imagine some gay people are there too. You expect some unified movement of groups to "come to our aid"? No group operates in a unified fashion breh.
breh i think he's talking about the large organizations that represent those minority groups. where is the gay equivalent of the NAACP speaking up for us right now like we did for them?

http://www.naacp.org/news/entry/naacp-passes-resolution-in-support-of-marriage-equality

bsmooth

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Baltimore Orioles ‏@Orioles 2m2 minutes ago
Tomorrow’s game between the Orioles and the Chicago White Sox will begin at 2:05 p.m. ET and will be closed to the public.

CDs0GpzUkAAR8Js.jpg

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
appreciate ya. if you can figure out what really happened to that church senior home that burned down all the way on the east side last night. shyt seems hella sketchy. the pastor was just on fox news.
when we see what that property that burned is used for in the future well have a good idea on who had something to do with getting it burned down. Area is not far from Hopkins and they have been buying up everything in that area for years.