Baltimore man Freddie Gray dies after getiing neck broken while in police custody

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
Maryland
1237982_1670954549815603_1273776518266525936_n.jpg

:beli:
Missouri
ht_ferguson_protest_hug_devonte_hart_jc_141128_16x9_992.jpg

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did anyone watch Chris Matthews yesterday? Dude cracks me up with his autistic interviews where he asks the same weird boomer questions over and over :russ: he kept saying this is because there's no manufacturing jobs where you can sweat and make something and be proud.... Man young people today don't want to work in some shytty factory

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
They don't give a fucc about no Freddie Gray in New York.

Using this man's name to riot when his family went on tv telling people knock it off is the shytthat pisses me off:fire:
real talk fukk his family

They been on some c00n shyt since the beginning

Don't nobody give a damn that the mayor keep trotting his crackhead mother out talking bout "this isnt what Freddie would've wanted"

Like come on bytch,Freddie was a street nikka and if it was somebody else who was murdered Freddie wouldve been out there turning up with the rest of the youngins

I dont even see how this bytch can lie on her dead sons name like that

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
This c00n ass nikka Obama can't even admit that the police fukked up by killing Freddie Gray...
Yup listen to how stern is when chastising nikkas but he soft spoken and fumbling over words when saying the police might've been wrong

fukk him and the rest of these boot licking oldheads out here

Canon

Veteran
Daps

Don't nobody give a damn that the mayor keep trotting his crackhead mother out talking bout "this isnt what Freddie would've wanted"

Like come on bytch,Freddie was a street nikka and if it was somebody else who was murdered Freddie wouldve been out there turning up with the rest of the youngins

:whoo:

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Did anyone watch Chris Matthews yesterday? Dude cracks me up with his autistic interviews where he asks the same weird boomer questions over and over :russ: he kept saying this is because there's no manufacturing jobs where you can sweat and make something and be proud.... Man young people today don't want to work in some shytty factory
Actually he has a point on the job thing. A lot of dudes wanna work with their hands. We have a few tech schools in the area where people learn trades but the market isn't what it used to be. A lot of plants, factories, and warehouse jobs don't exist anymore

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
he's addicted to that topic. but he's right a lot of these areas have been gutted of economic opportunity. you can get paid double in those factory jobs than you would at a regular $9 dollar service job. you're crazy if you don't think some of these young brothas in their late 20s/early 30s wouldn't take that opportunity. that office/cubicle life ain't for everybody.

Whitty Hutton

these posters are TRASH
Daps
Reppin
retired

Why are you so mad and disrespectful for a family not wanting violence in the name of their son? :what:

HONEYBLAY

Pro
Daps
Reppin
~919..Go Tarheelz..~
:damn:http://www.wbaltv.com/news/demonstrators-converge-in-baltimore/32595700

:lupe::umad:

Now you know they coming for you for this....:damn: