Baltimore man Freddie Gray dies after getiing neck broken while in police custody

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
The whole concept of "Our community" and "Our hood" always makes me laugh....

To have something to call your own you have to start by having ownership...

The real community is the human capital..
And it is the loss of that human capital that is sparking these rights. It is obvious these people don't own shyt. People who own shyt do not destroy their own shyt.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
nikka on my Facebook talking about why pick and choose what crime we protest black people kill black people all the time and we don't protest or riot. shyt is fukking dumb.
that's an automatic delete for me; at least the racists will come out from hiding on your friend list so you can properly get rid of them

Stacker Pentecost

Superstar
Daps
when those "black owned" business aren't positive to the community its positive to remove them. A "black owned" liquor store doesn't negate the fact it's a liquor store.

There's a African centered book store on north ave (Everyones Place) which is not far from the cvs that was tourched, that was protected by the community.

Why wasn't this covered on CNN?

:troll:

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
I'm 33 with an 11 year old son. You're 21 so I can see how you would have the view of " it's all In the game" I don't mean that disrespectfully. Just that your needs come first, nobody depends on you to live. Once somebody does, your view on the world will change.

To be honest tho, this shyt couldve been avoided. Cops couldve protected the shops. Those kids THROWING shyt, they not about to swing on a cop. I seen that when they were stomping the police car and one of em got slammed up. When you got a bunch of police waiting at the mall when youngstas get out of school, thats like bees to honey in this situation. They know what theyre doing tho , this is practice . Im talking PRACTICE

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Soul searching :scust:

Thank you for coming out Mr President

yV50dkL.gif

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps

*** makes note***

You dudes are out of touch with reality.. Did this nikka say file for unemployment? Lol

I said find another job. While you are waiting to be hired file for unemployment. You have a problem with CACS giving you free money until you get on your feet? I mean you dont have to take the money. You can sit around and cry about "Mr white man's building is burned down"

theskeep

Pro
Daps
Breh these nikkas been conditioned by their parents, the church, the clergy, the older generation to cowtow, step and fetch, shut up and be happy with their scraps.

:smh:

Yes, what a terrible thing it is to have a good job and to try to work towards building a foundation for my kids. You're right, what a fool I am. I should be out looting! I am obviously a traitor.