Baltimore man Freddie Gray dies after getiing neck broken while in police custody

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
Yes muthafukka look the big picture. This shyt will benefit you in the long run. fukk them checks you missing now. Go to the unemployement office, get paid, and find another job in mean while. You have heard of a unemployment check right? Damn nikka lost a job and act like the walls are caving in :what: .. I never knew one building could be so damn important. Its like the white business owner was your GOD. This shyt reminds me of when Walmart shut down and nikkas was crying cuz they had no where to go. Like Walmart is the only muthafukkas hiring. I know felons, people with messed up backgrounds, people without degrees that STAY WITH A JOB, even when odds are against them. Quit crying "whoa is me" and get off your ass and show folks that blacks can overcome. One fukking job burning down aint gonna stop us. Grow a damn backbone

You dudes are out of touch with reality.. Did this nikka say file for unemployment? Lol

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
The purpose of an urban rebellion is not to contribute "positively" ....do you know what a rebellion is and what they are for, homie?
Breh these nikkas been conditioned by their parents, the church, the clergy, the older generation to cowtow, step and fetch, shut up and be happy with their scraps.

:smh:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Just read what President Obama said :snoop: He is criminalizing a legitimate urban rebellion by African Americans demanding justice from an unjust system. I'm legit sickened to read his words; I'm not surprised, but disappointed that he is criminalizing Blacks for challenging police brutality but NOT calling out the police. He will NEVER call out the police for murder. Disgusting.
the only time he did it is when his friend was involved and even then he had to have a "beer summit" to backtrack on his words. he's pretty much a lame duck at this point, dems up for election in 2014 pretty much ignored him. just speak your mind gottdamnit.

beer1__1249002544_6971.jpg

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
You dudes are out of touch with reality.. Did this nikka say file for unemployment? Lol
I been on unemployment before and had to file for social services cuz it wasn't enough. Some people are ALREADY on social services and struggling badly but these nikkas act like it's a necessity for them to lose jobs

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
Nah Im 21 and not a parent. shyt , I'd feel the same. I dont know what she should do. pretty fukked up. I wonder if she's 1) armed and 2) at work at the time because I wouldve protected my shyt . I'm sure the teenagers didnt mean to blaze her shyt but hey . Mob mentality and having fun with police leads to this. shyt can happen anywhere

I'm 33 with an 11 year old son. You're 21 so I can see how you would have the view of " it's all In the game" I don't mean that disrespectfully. Just that your needs come first, nobody depends on you to live. Once somebody does, your view on the world will change.

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
The whole concept of "Our community" and "Our hood" always makes me laugh....

To have something to call your own you have to start by having ownership...

The real community is the human capital..Not the real estate or property on it...

I told the same thing to my family members that lost housing projects, businesses and public schools after Katrina...

Believe in YOURSELF and your brothers and sisters around you...Not a spot on the map..

We gonna be alright...

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Am I the only one who find it ironic how police can arrest protestors but not regular citizens :heh: