Baltimore man Freddie Gray dies after getiing neck broken while in police custody

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
Just read what President Obama said :snoop: He is criminalizing a legitimate urban rebellion by African Americans demanding justice from an unjust system. I'm legit sickened to read his words; I'm not surprised, but disappointed that he is criminalizing Blacks for challenging police brutality but NOT calling out the police. He will NEVER call out the police for murder. Disgusting.

:russ:

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
what if they can get the baseball team there to cancel more games..which will make them lose money

then what if we do this in every city and make all these baseball teams lose money

hit them pockets and they will speak up

We don't care about baseball Much, but let them mess with football season. You'll see real anger then... Lol

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
I already do. I realize I'm at an advantage compared to many in my city. Trust me I give back. But some of y'all are geeking acting like the possibility that some kids might have to go without meals is a necessary sacrifice
In a war, it's normal to go a day or two without a meal. wanna disregard the third amendie?

Made Myself A Boss

#Trolltruck
Daps
Reppin
dMv/ JA
what if they can get the baseball team there to cancel more games..which will make them lose money

then what if we do this in every city and make all these baseball teams lose money

the games are being rescheduled , not cancelled

no different then a rain delay

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
So she's suppose to tell her 3 kids it's all in the game when they say they are hungry? Are you a parent? I'd feel like complete shyt if I couldn't take care of my son..

What do you suggest she do now?
This is where we help her.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child

Yup. We gotta hit them where it hurts and they dont care if burn down our own neighborhoods

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
So she's suppose to tell her 3 kids it's all in the game when they say they are hungry? Are you a parent? I'd feel like complete shyt if I couldn't take care of my son..

What do you suggest she do now?

Nah Im 21 and not a parent. shyt , I'd feel the same. I dont know what she should do. pretty fukked up. I wonder if she's 1) armed and 2) at work at the time because I wouldve protected my shyt . I'm sure the teenagers didnt mean to blaze her shyt but hey . Mob mentality and having fun with police leads to this. shyt can happen anywhere

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
I just went all the way up Pennsylvania ave and whats not being said is that all the establishments that were destroyed were poison to the community. Liquor stores, cvs, Korean hair store, checking cashing spots.

They have a riot gear line formed on the one block that houses most of these Community Poison stores, every other block people are free to explore.

You got "community" organizations with all these white faces exploiting the situation, but you also have some beautiful, genuine people out here.

I ran into a lot of friends as I was moving thru so you got some real elements in the trenches.

Ive been doing video so ill post them as soon as possible
been waiting for your post brotha .....:salute: