Baltimore man Freddie Gray dies after getiing neck broken while in police custody

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
when those "black owned" business aren't positive to the community its positive to remove them. A "black owned" liquor store doesn't negate the fact it's a liquor store.

There's a African centered book store on north ave (Everyones Place) which is not far from the cvs that was tourched, that was protected by the community.
People aren't allowed to enjoy certain things? Don't go down that road.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
tumblr_nnhquug7bV1rvr9gro1_1280.jpg

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
See man.. Tried telling people , you have adults who are working these jobs who have mouths to feed, not just teenagers who momma still taking care of them.. But as long as it doesn't affect their income these dudes don't care.

It's all in the game . Im not surprised because that shyt will happen in any city like Bmore. I dont care how much control people think they got over the youngins . Let Freddy Gray have been from South Chi and it would probably be worse. So the best thing to do is just avoid it . STOP KILLING UNARMED BLACKS . A severed spine? come on man

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
I know people who been out of work for two years. If you don't have much experience or a felony it makes it that much harder
That's the idea, buddy. Don't educate you so you're likely to violate one of their many written laws. If you find a way to get out, because of your conditions, you're going to find your self back to square one. Why are pointing out the obvious?

Let's help these people.

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
It's all in the game . Im not surprised because that shyt will happen in any city like Bmore. I dont care how much control people think they got over the youngins . Let Freddy Gray have been from South Chi and it would probably be worse. So the best thing to do is just avoid it . STOP KILLING UNARMED BLACKS . A severed spine? come on man

So she's suppose to tell her 3 kids it's all in the game when they say they are hungry? Are you a parent? I'd feel like complete shyt if I couldn't take care of my son..

What do you suggest she do now?

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Let's be honest here. You've never read a book in your life. And you're on the internet right now trying to give people advice. Give me a break.

nikka i survived Katrina and had over 30 family members in my house all for shelter. We all banded together and took care of each other. Nobody sat around and cried about "that beautiful office building we left in N.O. :mjcry: " nikka we thanked GOD we survived and was proud of the unity of folks working together to overcome the odds. nikka i got felonies on felonies on my wrap sheet and I hear all the time nikkas talking about "they dont want to hire felonies". Well my black ass stay with a job and a side hustle. My girl's pops just got out of jail (6th DWI) He was in their for atleast 5 years. That nikka got a job 3 days after his jail release. That was the first thing he did when he got out was start job hunting. CACS aint gonna extend their arm to you, but that don't mean i can't overcome and keep at until i kick in one of these door. When shyt get real tough i get a 2nd job on top of that. Even if its some shyt that most people would call "low level jobs" So like i said, "go on with that whoa is me" BS. Its time to show strength, and unity. Not dragging your feet around with that depressed shyt. Why i gotta open a book when I lived through the shyt. I should write my experiences down so you can learn something, rather than getting your knowledge from a Fox news anchor :stopitslime:

Last edited:

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
That's the idea, buddy. Don't educate you so you're likely to violate one of their many written laws. If you find a way to get out, because of your conditions, you're going to find your self back to square one. Why are pointing out the obvious?

Let's help these people.
I already do. I realize I'm at an advantage compared to many in my city. Trust me I give back. But some of y'all are geeking acting like the possibility that some kids might have to go without meals is a necessary sacrifice