Baltimore man Freddie Gray dies after getiing neck broken while in police custody

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
I'm supposed to go out and find some people without a job so some arbitrary nikka named jhoon off the coli can come to the rescue?

:mjlol:
Well, yeah. It's 2015 bruh. Technology has made communication quite easy.

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
Watching local news and they interviewed a black mother who was in tears due to the white owned business she helped run being destroyed. She said she doesn't know how she's gonna feed her 3 kids

:mjcry:

See man.. Tried telling people , you have adults who are working these jobs who have mouths to feed, not just teenagers who momma still taking care of them.. But as long as it doesn't affect their income these dudes don't care.

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
"THE WICKED MASS-MEDIA CRIMINALIZING of systemic, institutionalized racism and inequalities induced uprisings is a socioeconomic and political necessity of the White Power-Structure (WHIPS).
This is why when blacks "riot" LOOT & BURN over very real human rights violations we're criminalized, cast as "disrespectful of authorities" and "enemies of law and order". Defining our legitimate uprisings in a criminal context is a tactic designed to give law enforcement more latitude and impunity to continue their centuries old duty of regulating, suppressing, oppressing and terrorizing black communities to sustain and maintenance race-based inequalities of the status quo." - Wise Intelligent of Poor Righteous Teachers

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I'm all for tearing shyt up but they shoulda took this downtown. They just talked to a black mother who lived next one of the businesses set on fire and now she's doesn't have a home

:mjcry:
Yeah my girl best friend house got burned down but fukk it :manny:

They need to get all these asain and arab stores

These people make a living off us but never stand by us when we need them so fukk em

All they care about is the black dollar not black lives so they don't belong in our hoods

1ncognegro

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#SidenikkaGang 804 VA
I've been trolling the shyt out of my cac co-workers and friends Since this shyt started. It's Damn near a race war in here:blessed:

Update: One of my cac coworkers got a deep ass tan. Called him a ARAB. nikka got super pissed and told my supervisor. Supervisor comes to me laughing telling me I cant be running round calling people ARABS with the racial shyt goin on on the news and shyt. He knows everybody has expressed their feelings on the subject about the riots. I give him the :stopitslime:face. Told him I hear black jokes every fukkin day but now it's a problem when I call I white person a ARAB:lolbron:. Supervisor is still laughing cuz he thought it was hilarious.

The revolution will not be televised brehs

Last edited:

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Yes muthafukka look the big picture. This shyt will benefit you in the long run. fukk them checks you missing now. Go to the unemployement office, get paid, and find another job in mean while. You have heard of a unemployment check right? Damn nikka lost a job and act like the walls are caving in :what: .. I never knew one building could be so damn important. Its like the white business owner was your GOD. This shyt reminds me of when Walmart shut down and nikkas was crying cuz they had no where to go. Like Walmart is the only muthafukkas hiring. I know felons, people with messed up backgrounds, people without degrees that STAY WITH A JOB, even when odds are against them. Quit crying "whoa is me" and get off your ass and show folks that blacks can overcome. One fukking job burning down aint gonna stop us. Grow a damn backbone
Idk where you live but I know mad felons who can't get a job. One of the reasons people are upset here is the lack of jobs. I have a job so I'm not crying "whoa is me" but I feel bad for these mothers out here who had a low paying job and now don't even have that. I can afford to look at the bigger picture becuz I have a career. Being able to look at the bigger picture is a luxury everybody can't afford

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
How is smashing black owned businesses contributing positively to black people? Please, let me know.
when those "black owned" business aren't positive to the community its positive to remove them. A "black owned" liquor store doesn't negate the fact it's a liquor store.

There's a African centered book store on north ave (Everyones Place) which is not far from the cvs that was tourched, that was protected by the community.