Baltimore man Freddie Gray dies after getiing neck broken while in police custody

theskeep

Pro
Daps
This is the worst advice of all time.

:scust:

Well yeah, if you're a human vagina that just sits on the internet and complains then yeah, sure it is. I'm more directing that advice towards people that are looking to fix their immediate situation. Somebody that's in dire need of a life change.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Reason behind it?

When Walter Scott was shot and killed by a police officer in South Carolina earlier this month, artist Loring Cornish closed his gallery and began working on a new exhibition outside of his work studio in Baltimore, Maryland.

“I am in mourning for all of the black men that are dying needlessly, and the United States of America is doing nothing about it. And it seems like we can do nothing about police brutality,” he told Baltimore NBC affiliate WBAL.

The deaths of Michael Brown, Eric Garner, Akai Gurley, Tamir Rice and, sadly, many others have spurred nationwide protests and brought the issue of police brutality to the forefront of America’s consciousness in the past year.

But Cornish is protesting in his own way -- he grabbed some baby dolls, painted them black and hanged them from a tree in front of his studio.

“I wanted to make a statement. I wanted to show people exactly what's going on with a figure of something that I've been feeling. It’s pretty much death. We're being killed like innocent babies,” he said. “Who should get shot eight times?”

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/04/14/baltimore-artist-hangs-dolls_n_7064918.html

Truth200

Banned
Daps
Well yeah, if you're a human vagina that just sits on the internet and complains then yeah, sure it is. I'm more directing that advice towards people that are looking to fix their immediate situation. Somebody that's in dire need of a life change.

When they end up dead in the middle east or Russia you will realize how dumb you sound.

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did anyone notice a good amount of people they speak to on cnn has on under armour & some using the phrase "protect this house".

Is Kevin Plank buying advertisement /breaking off people money to boost his corporation during this crisis?

DMGAINGREEN

Transitioning from Sec 8 to tha Sky scrapes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
For anyone in this thread feeling insecure about their future, the military is always a good option. They will educate you while paying you, and then once you're in the civilian world, you're basically set for life. If I were down on my luck and thinking about smashing stuff, I would instead do something like join the military which would provide me with a good foundation.
The subtle troll execution :wow:

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
You gotta understand some people barely hold on with the little they got. Theyre supposed to be content with "something"?
My irony meter is going off.

You're in bmore. You find someone displaced from their job, what unemployment doesn't fill, I will match the rest.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
So people who lost jobs need to look at the bigger picture?:what:

People need to realize their loss of a paycheck is a necessary sacrifce:usure:

People don't know how they will feed their kids but if they complain about it they're selfish
:dahell:

Yes muthafukka look the big picture. This shyt will benefit you in the long run. fukk them checks you missing now. Go to the unemployement office, get paid, and find another job in mean while. You have heard of a unemployment check right? Damn nikka lost a job and act like the walls are caving in :what: .. I never knew one building could be so damn important. Its like the white business owner was your GOD. This shyt reminds me of when Walmart shut down and nikkas was crying cuz they had no where to go. Like Walmart is the only muthafukkas hiring. I know felons, people with messed up backgrounds, people without degrees that STAY WITH A JOB, even when odds are against them. Quit crying "whoa is me" and get off your ass and show folks that blacks can overcome. One fukking job burning down aint gonna stop us. Grow a damn backbone