Baltimore man Freddie Gray dies after getiing neck broken while in police custody

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Just another job:what:

These are people's livelihoods. Idk where you live breh but decent jobs are scarce and many people don't have the resources to just up and move. Moving costs money dummy. I have a degree and if I lose my job I'm fukked and i got two kids. Good jobs don't grow on trees. It's amazing how outta touch some of you are

I dont care about all that shyt. This shyt is bigger than "my job". Thats whats wrong with some nikkas now. Our people are targeted by the police and the prison system is just another form of keep minorities in slavery. We got people fighting against the racist system and some of us are worried about "going back to work for the white man". fukk that. Jobs will always be around. Corporations aint going nowhere. If that was her business i understand, but they got jobs all over the fukking place. Quit crying and being selfish. All these unemployed black people around and she worried about "her job". If we tear down this racist system we can have OUR OWN shyt, but yall rather keep clocking in everyday and get $8.00 a hour from Mr Whitey. True slave mentality and Stockholm syndrome.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
SWatCjp.jpg

Yesterday some crazy white kid tried to shoot up his school but a teacher took him down.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...gton-high-school-no-injuries-reported-n349066

There's a whole bunch of violent stuff that the media could focus on instead.

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y'all need to remember that many of these businesses that were damaged employed black people in a town where jobs are scarce. Now these people are out of work and have no idea where their next check is coming
Breh are you out their helping things?

theskeep

Pro
Daps
For anyone in this thread feeling insecure about their future, the military is always a good option. They will educate you while paying you, and then once you're in the civilian world, you're basically set for life. If I were down on my luck and thinking about smashing stuff, I would instead do something like join the military which would provide me with a good foundation.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
I dont care about all that shyt. This shyt is bigger than "my job". Thats whats wrong with some nikkas now. Our people are targeted by the police and the prison system is just another form of keep minorities in slavery. We got people fighting against the racist system and some of us are worried about "going back to work for the white man". fukk that. Jobs will always be around. Corporations aint going nowhere. If that was her business i understand, but they got jobs all over the fukking place. Quit crying and being selfish.
So people who lost jobs need to look at the bigger picture?:what:

People need to realize their loss of a paycheck is a necessary sacrifce:usure:

People don't know how they will feed their kids but if they complain about it they're selfish
:dahell:

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
I dont care about all that shyt. This shyt is bigger than "my job". Thats whats wrong with some nikkas now. Our people are targeted by the police and the prison system is just another form of keep minorities in slavery. We got people fighting against the racist system and some of us are worried about "going back to work for the white man". fukk that. Jobs will always be around. Corporations aint going nowhere. If that was her business i understand, but they got jobs all over the fukking place. Quit crying and being selfish.

Wrong, you have misguided people burning down businesses in their neighborhoods, further putting that community at a disadvantage. There are other way to fight against a racist system than to destroy YOUR OWN HOOD. Stop being a fukking idiot.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
So people who lost jobs need to look at the bigger picture?:what:

People need to realize their loss of a paycheck is a necessary sacrifce:usure:

People don't know how they will feed their kids but if they complain about it they're selfish
:dahell:
There is unemployment. There is business insurance. Folks are just corny.

Truth200

Banned
Daps
For anyone in this thread feeling insecure about their future, the military is always a good option. They will educate you while paying you, and then once you're in the civilian world, you're basically set for life. If I were down on my luck and thinking about smashing stuff, I would instead do something like join the military which would provide me with a good foundation.

This is the worst advice of all time.

:scust:

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
I would just be SHOCKED at this point if the President was just say this one sentence: "We have a problem in this country of Blacks being killed by police" No condemnation, no indictment, just a simple sentence like that. He will never say it and its truly disillusioning for Black children especially in this country when their president won't defend their right to live and not be murdered by so called "public servants." A serious question at this point is how do you discuss the police with your children? When the president condemns only the rebels and doesn't mention that man was murdered in police custody, how do we attempt to tell our children to respect this so called "law and order" in America? You really can't because a child watching this shyt would call you and this system disingenuous after today. In other words, moving forward, what conversations do we have now that the President has explicitly shown he will not defend Blacks from murderous racism in his last 2 years in office?

I've accepted this a while ago, but after today, many others will now accept the truth hopefully so we can develop new strategies

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
If you been working for decades and cannot feel your child, you did not help build a black business. If your business burned down we assume you have insureance and that a Black BIG MAMA can feed you and your kids....Shoulda had a husband. When you cut the black man out and depend on the Cacazoid Honkey man to feed you, you fate is your fate.