Baltimore man Freddie Gray dies after getiing neck broken while in police custody

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
Do you know how difficult it is to start up and let alone run a business?

The price of infrastructure (especially if the buildings fail)?

Buying/renting from the landlords with what money?

The fact that most business start ups fail?

People with no money getting loans and thrown into perpetual debt?

It takes money to get money. This whole, "now is the time to start their own jobs shyt" is words in the wind for people that are impoverished. You think they don't know that shyt?

It sure as hell would be nice if they could all just create jobs out of thin air. I really do. That's not the reality of the situation.
Exactly. I keep trying to tell people in these threads they have been trying that capitalism shyt for CENTURIES since emancipation and it DOESN'T work.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
SWatCjp.jpg

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
With all this bullshyt and looking through it all... You can see the American decay as this country is dying and it goes to show it wasn't never for us.
100% agree. What I love about this though is that more and more people are realizing this everyday and it will lead to substantial change in the future

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Just another job:what:

These are people's livelihoods. Idk where you live breh but decent jobs are scarce and many people don't have the resources to just up and move. Moving costs money dummy. I have a degree and if I lose my job I'm fukked and i got two kids. Good jobs don't grow on trees. It's amazing how outta touch some of you are
Bruh this is how you spot a coli militant. They are full fledged idiots who don't use common sense or reasoning.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
That breh just said "get another job" :pachaha:

Like the unemployed people out there chose to be unemployed :dead:
Exactly. He sound just like those whites. He also people need to move like everybody has the resources to just move. And once you do move you still gotta find a job. nikkas are dumb

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
That breh just said "get another job" :pachaha:

Like the unemployed people out there chose to be unemployed :dead:
Sounds like a comment from that other site when they criticize unemployed black people:sas2:

White racists and black neo-conservatives legit think Blacks are unemployed because they want to be unemployed. So when you see comments like that, the posters expose themselves.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:laff: The fukk he doesn't. No one is checking Meek Mill for his social commentary or his perspective on the black community.

And saying the system will look down on us more when the system always looked down on us and considered us less than human is just incorrect and naive on his part.

exactly.

we been protesting and marching peacefully and they stay still kill us

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
HELL NAH!

These nikkas think because theyre idolized by homer fans and treated like royalty as athletes that its reflective of how everyday black folk live

:why: :what:

This nikka must have forgot how they been goin in on him ever since he snitched on his 2 nikkas and pled down to obstruction of justice charges.

This nikka must have forgot about that white suit that disappeared and never was to be found.

New blacks are scum.
:wow:

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
exactly.

we been protesting and marching peacefully and they stay still kill us
Maybe we just don't have the right mixture? Let's go one quarter march, two thirds protest, and the rest we leave it up to god. That will get these genocidal b*stards to fix their ways.