Baltimore man Freddie Gray dies after getiing neck broken while in police custody

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
get another damn job. Quit crying over white businesses being burned down. Just fill out more applications or move to another city.
Just another job:what:

These are people's livelihoods. Idk where you live breh but decent jobs are scarce and many people don't have the resources to just up and move. Moving costs money dummy. I have a degree and if I lose my job I'm fukked and i got two kids. Good jobs don't grow on trees. It's amazing how outta touch some of you are

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
get another damn job. Quit crying over white businesses being burned down. Just fill out more applications or move to another city.

It's easier said than done but I find it corny how the media is pretending to care about a black mother in trouble when the same media loves using her as the scapegoat for black dysfunction.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Just read what President Obama said :snoop: He is criminalizing a legitimate urban rebellion by African Americans demanding justice from an unjust system. I'm legit sickened to read his words; I'm not surprised, but disappointed that he is criminalizing Blacks for challenging police brutality but NOT calling out the police. He will NEVER call out the police for murder. Disgusting.[/QUOTe

Not surprised by this. This clown soul is hurting him especially with his wife in his ear. He know deep down he wish he could do something. Sell your soul brehs

theskeep

Pro
Daps
jesus fukking christ

:snoop:

1H 2M in this shine starts to buckdance.

And them SNIPERS is real...check Black twitter:
https://twitter.com/search?q=snipers&src=typd&vertical=default&f=tweets

It's time for them to MAKE THEIR OWN fukkING JOB NOW.
How hard is that for you to fukking understand? No more waiting for a JOB shyt.

They made their job. It was their business. But it didn't matter if the business was black owned or not, it was getting smashed, that's how dumb that rioting is. How is smashing black owned businesses contributing positively to black people? Please, let me know.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps

This c00n put on his military garment to show his down with the CACS lol. He even brought up "black on black crimes & abortions" He acts like blacks are unified and we tackle one issue at a time. Like some nikkas all over the country isn't protesting difference issues. This nikka is a super c00n. He said "love conquers all" :scust: This nikka pulled one out of the Common playbook. Just extend your arm to the white man and they will quit looking down on us and love us back

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
They made their job. It was their business. But it didn't matter if the business was black owned or not, it was getting smashed, that's how dumb that rioting is. How is smashing black owned businesses contributing positively to black people? Please, let me know.
The purpose of an urban rebellion is not to contribute "positively" ....do you know what a rebellion is and what they are for, homie?

EarlyMaridia

All Star
Daps

1H 2M in this shine starts to buckdance.

And them SNIPERS is real...check Black twitter:
https://twitter.com/search?q=snipers&src=typd&vertical=default&f=tweets

It's time for them to MAKE THEIR OWN fukkING JOB NOW.
How hard is that for you to fukking understand? No more waiting for a JOB shyt.

Do you know how difficult it is to start up and let alone run a business?

The price of infrastructure (especially if the buildings fail)?

Buying/renting from the landlords with what money?

The fact that most business start ups fail?

People with no money getting loans and thrown into perpetual debt?

It takes money to get money. This whole, "now is the time to start their own jobs shyt" is words in the wind for people that are impoverished. You think they don't know that shyt?

It sure as hell would be nice if they could all just create jobs out of thin air. I really do. That's not the reality of the situation.

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just another job:what:

These are people's livelihoods. Idk where you live breh but decent jobs are scarce and many people don't have the resources to just up and move. Moving costs money dummy. I have a degree and if I lose my job I'm fukked and i got two kids. Good jobs don't grow on trees. It's amazing how outta touch some of you are

That breh just said "get another job" :pachaha:

Like the unemployed people out there chose to be unemployed :dead:
Sounds like a comment from that other site when they criticize unemployed black people:sas2: