Baltimore man Freddie Gray dies after getiing neck broken while in police custody

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
HELL NAH!

These nikkas think because theyre idolized by homer fans and treated like royalty as athletes that its reflective of how everyday black folk live

:why: :what:

This nikka must have forgot how they been goin in on him ever since he snitched on his 2 nikkas and pled down to obstruction of justice charges.

This nikka must have forgot about that white suit that disappeared and never was to be found.

New blacks are scum.

White folks literally hate Ray Lewis. Hes been c00ning and tapping dancing for years trying to get back in good grace with Mr White man. I think hes trying to strike while the iron is hot

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
The brothers and sisters out here are serious. What you seeing is the frustration. You may disagree with the way its being expressed but at least these brothers and sisters are expressing it. Too many "elders" out here are simply complaining and going with the flow also known as shucking and jiving.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
I have a bad feeling this situation is gonna explode and end badly when these cops and national guard get sick of it. I hope for the best for all the people out there.
Philadelphia had a block blown apart. Emitt Till was murdered. Let's keep things in perspective here.

Made Myself A Boss

#Trolltruck
Daps
Reppin
dMv/ JA
:laff: The fukk he doesn't. No one is checking Meek Mill for his social commentary or his perspective on the black community.

And saying the system will look down us on more when the system always looked down on us and considered us less than human is just incorrect and naive on his part.

Yup, the average rapper has 4.2 million twitter followers:comeon:

Meek has a big voice in hip hop

first you cry he not saying the right thing.. now you just flat out lying saying Meek is a nobody in hip hop

Just shut ya dumb ass up

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Watching local news and they interviewed a black mother who was in tears due to the white owned business she helped run being destroyed. She said she doesn't know how she's gonna feed her 3 kids

:mjcry:

get another damn job. Quit crying over white businesses being burned down. Just fill out more applications or move to another city.

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Nobody even checking for Freddie Gray now:mjcry:
The routine ambivalent approach that America has to black lives is demonic breh.

In all this madness people really lose sight of the fact that a man's life is over. DONE. FINISHED. EXPIRED.

shyt is disgusting

fukk this whole country from obama on down to the city councillors :pacspit: