Baltimore man Freddie Gray dies after getiing neck broken while in police custody

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I told yall this is a practice run for martial law. You aint seen shyt. They got toys
Martial Law is not happening breh

People aren't even gonna abide by this dumb ass curfew they put in place

Just watch how many people will be out after 10 tonight

These scare tactics dont work here

They're gonna really have to start slaughtering nikkas and i garuntee you they dont want those images all over the news and net

Baltimore is the WRONG place to try Martial Law

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Any updates what was said by Be ore news
Basically said Obama waited till his second term was almost over to address this situation even tho there been so many incidents on his watch. Also they patted themselves on the back for throwing the police under the bus specifically over the past decade. I'll vouch for that. Local news has no problem calling out the police

Made Myself A Boss

#Trolltruck
Daps
Reppin
dMv/ JA
No. We criticized those people who focused too much on the businesses being destroyed instead of the reason why people were reacting in such a rash way. Don't try to misrepresent people's stances.

And some rapper trying to tell people to not be violent when he makes music that encourages it is BS and you know that.

This is exactly what wrong with some of you all

https://twitter.com/MeekMill/status/593025403817594881

What in this 140 character tweet makes you believe Meek Mill is focusing on businesses more than the reason why??

The man has a major voice in hip hop and he's trying to calm a city down from rioting.. If you perceive his tweet as anything else other than that you my friend are being willfully ignorant

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
That's true.

But damn when rioting happens it's going to take over the discussion because black people are getting hurt again. These things need to be better targeted & on gov property imo if it comes down to it.

Not only do blacks need to be treated fairly under the law. But whites need to stop getting special treatment...or black LE needs to give special treatment to blacks.

Before the "rioting" they already were trying to claim that gangs were coming after the cops. They already had the media plan laid out.

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
What's that for? As a matter of fact, add cash advance/pay-day loan places to the list.

I'm not advocating no one burning down liquor stores and cash advance places. But if they did...I'm not shedding a tear. And those stores being gone from that community will improve the situation there in the long run.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
Just read what President Obama said :snoop: He is criminalizing a legitimate urban rebellion by African Americans demanding justice from an unjust system. I'm legit sickened to read his words; I'm not surprised, but disappointed that he is criminalizing Blacks for challenging police brutality but NOT calling out the police. He will NEVER call out the police for murder. Disgusting.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
This is exactly what wrong with some of you all

https://twitter.com/MeekMill/status/593025403817594881

What in this 140 character tweet makes you believe Meek Mill is focusing on businesses more than the reason why??

The man has a major voice in hip hop and he's trying to calm a city down from rioting.. If you perceive his tweet as anything else other than that you my friend are being willfully ignorant

:laff: The fukk he doesn't. No one is checking Meek Mill for his social commentary or his perspective on the black community.

And saying the system will look down on us more when the system always looked down on us and considered us less than human is just incorrect and naive on his part.

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
I have a bad feeling this situation is gonna explode and end badly when these cops and national guard get sick of it. I hope for the best for all the people out there.

Anybody that wanna throw a rock is gonna have to be like 50 - 100 yards away. They got sound cannons breh