Baltimore man Freddie Gray dies after getiing neck broken while in police custody

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Anyone else speak out or tweet?

Jada pinkett, where you at?

Mario, you went to Milford mills, dawg...what you think?

Sisqo got some words? He got cousins all up in b-more that look like him!

Ben Carson got some words?...he was well entrenched. He worked there for a long time. Plus he had kids that went to Calvert hall, McD, etc. aka the b-more private school system etc when I was coming up.

Juan Dixon? Monique? Carmelo?

lol You just named the B More All c00n team lol.

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
I just went all the way up Pennsylvania ave and whats not being said is that all the establishments that were destroyed were poison to the community. Liquor stores, cvs, Korean hair store, checking cashing spots.

They have a riot gear line formed on the one block that houses most of these Community Poison stores, every other block people are free to explore.

You got "community" organizations with all these white faces exploiting the situation, but you also have some beautiful, genuine people out here.

I ran into a lot of friends as I was moving thru so you got some real elements in the trenches.

Ive been doing video so ill post them as soon as possible

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
I just went all the way up Pennsylvania ave and whats not being said is that all the establishments that were destroyed were poison to the community. Liquor stores, cvs, Korean hair store, checking cashing spots.

They have a riot gear line formed on the one block that houses most of these Community Poison stores, every other block people are free to explore.

You got "community" organizations with all these white faces exploiting the situation, but you also have some beautiful, genuine people out here.

I ran into a lot of friends as I was moving thru so you got some real elements in the trenches.

Ive been doing video so ill post them as soon as possible

aint that pharmacy black owned?

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Obama is about to address Baltimore shortly

scripted boring speech, but thats expected. he's doing what is standard.

he is the figure head of the system. :manny:
i fukks with ray lewis but if violence isn't the answer, then what is the answer bruh?:aicmon:
He'll tell you and I to pray and seek guidance with God.

:scust:

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I have a bad feeling this situation is gonna explode and end badly when these cops and national guard get sick of it. I hope for the best for all the people out there.