Baltimore man Freddie Gray dies after getiing neck broken while in police custody

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
No. The media is more worried about some buildings that were destroyed as opposed to a human life that was destroyed. :francis:
CVS is a multi-million dollar corporation. I'm not concerned about them. They probably don't even have one black person on their board of directors.

As far as the liquor stores being burnt down, that may actually be a good thing. Need less of them in low-income neighborhoods anyway.

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
bytch I've been in this thread since day fukking 1.

Everyone who has come out and said that they don't condone all of the tearing up of businesses has been called a c00n on this forum

Y'all keep picking and choosing whose a so called "c00n" when they all saying the same message

And ignorant nikkas like you don't even know the definition of the word c00n, but continue to use it as if it means it makes you sound more righteous. FOH nikka

Shut yo azz up !

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
bytch I've been in this thread since day fukking 1.

Everyone who has come out and said that they don't condone all of the tearing up of businesses has been called a c00n on this forum

No. We criticized those people who focused too much on the businesses being destroyed instead of the reason why people were reacting in such a rash way. Don't try to misrepresent people's stances.

And some rapper trying to tell people to not be violent when he makes music that encourages it is BS and you know that.