Baltimore man Freddie Gray dies after getiing neck broken while in police custody

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Did he ever speak on the police killings?
HELL NAH!

These nikkas think because theyre idolized by homer fans and treated like royalty as athletes that its reflective of how everyday black folk live

:why: :what:

This nikka must have forgot how they been goin in on him ever since he snitched on his 2 nikkas and pled down to obstruction of justice charges.

This nikka must have forgot about that white suit that disappeared and never was to be found.

New blacks are scum.

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
No celebrity is gonna come out and condone rioting and looting. That's never ever gonna happen.

Long as you ain't talking talking down on the kids calling them thugs and all that other shyt you good in my book.

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
:mjlol: robbing stores aint rebelling against them, these bloods and crips uniting are;

Rioting isn't rebelling? How do you think this country was discovered, conquered and maintained? It was through acts of violence. How do you think people without voices are heard? through acts of violence. I commend the brothers in the video. But I will not condemn those who are rioting. Them folks are tired, They have been trampled for so long that coming up on a few packs of toilet paper is a victory to them.

Now are you going to blame the system or are you going to blame the residents of Baltimore for things reaching this point?

*edit: For those who don't know. @Nomad1

Definitions
verb
(rɪˈbɛl
redspeaker.gif
) , -bels, -belling, -belled (intransitive) often foll by against
  1. to resist or rise up against a government or other authority, esp by force of arms
  2. to dissent from an accepted moral code or convention of behaviour, dress, etc
  3. to show repugnance (towards)
noun
(ˈrɛbəl
redspeaker.gif
)
    1. a person who rebels
    2. (as modifier) ⇒ a rebel soldier, a rebel leader
  1. a person who dissents from some accepted moral code or convention of behaviour, dress, etc

Last edited:

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Is there something wrong with me? Every dissenting post in this thread is filled with posters deep in the negative territory.

At some point, the owners of this website are going to something about the posters who continue to bring nothing of substance to the conversation.
Some people have derailed the fukk out this thread