Baltimore man Freddie Gray dies after getiing neck broken while in police custody

ManBearPig

half man half bearpig
Daps
Reppin
Chi-town
How about white people show that they care about their own damn people? I'm not losing sleep over those jackasses. And yes I know that you're being facetious.

@kp404 @Theraflu He's on some bullshyt again. He was like this in the Mike Brown and Eric Garner threads too.

Why does it matter if the victim was black or not. That guy was killed just like Freddie Gray was but actually while he was down. That's proof that cops doesnt always have the mindset of just killing blacks.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
And if Meek said anything supporting what was going on, I bet he'd be the first one bringing up how destructive his music is and how he's part of the problem :beli:
Folks refuse to step up and handle their business. Instead, always looking for someone to their dirty work. Until you're ready to part with what you truly value, you will continue to suffer.

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
Why does it matter if the victim was black or not. That guy was killed just like Freddie Gray was but actually while he was down. That's proof that cops doesnt always have the mindset of just killing blacks.
It also says the cop was indicted. How often you see police prosecuted over killing blacks?

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
the cops met them in riot gear as they were fresh out of school, and the cops also shut down the buses so the kids had no way to get home, there were kids on the livestream screaming at the police "we just want to go home". have you been following what's going on or are you just commenting?

He clearly hasn't been following anything. He just wants to use the same anti-"coli militant" rhetoric that he always does.

I really didn't. They are coli militants. It is what it is. Deal with it.
Yeah you did. It wasn't necessary. And you know that. We already stated that it's a stupid insult because you don't know what anyone is doing in real life. No one here actually said they would go out and tear stuff up.

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
zj6z5j.jpg

Stacker Pentecost

Superstar
Daps
Rioting isn't rebelling? How do you think this country was discovered, conquered and maintained? It was through acts of violence. How do you think people without voices are heard? through acts of violence. I commend the brothers in the video. But I will not condemn those who are rioting. Them folks are tired, They have been trampled for so long that coming up on a few packs of toilet paper is a victory to them.

Now are you going to blame the system or are you going to blame the residents of Baltimore for things reaching this point?

*edit: For those who don't know.

They don't want to hear you tho

Made Myself A Boss

#Trolltruck
Daps
Reppin
dMv/ JA
That's not even really the full problem. The killings are bad yes, but after that there's a system that won't indict them, a jury who won't convict them, and dozens of departments and offices who won't do anything about it. The problem is there's no accountability or punishment or care FOR the brutality.

True, but as myself and everyone here who are actually FROM Baltimore said was that with or without these riot those cops were going to be held accountable for Freddie Grays death regardless because we have so many black people is high leadership.. From the police commish to the mayor on down...

The local protests have said as much all week as they were held peacefully. People in Baltimore had faith the justice system was going to come through... You see real gang members FROM Baltimore on tv who have said that they don't condone tearing up the neighborhoods..

This only became bad when this local protest turned national over the weekend, and problem is the entire city of Baltimore is taking the blame for the shyt..

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
True, but as myself and everyone here who are actually FROM Baltimore said was that with or without these riot those cops were going to be held accountable for Freddie Grays death regardless because we have so many black people is high leadership.. From the police commish to the mayor on down...

:snoop: