Baltimore man Freddie Gray dies after getiing neck broken while in police custody

Urchin

Banned
Daps
Shut the fukk up, cac

Go back to your cave, cavebytch and stay out of Black folks business. It aint your neighborhood they burning down, it aint your elderly they are inconveniencing and it aint going to be your neighborhood that's going to look like a 3rd world country for the next 50 years because of it. so it's easy for you to relax in your white privilege and talk down to Black folks on what they should or shouldn't say. These male c00ns done made you bold where you think you can speak on Black matters, GTFO:camby:

Made Myself A Boss

#Trolltruck
Daps
Reppin
dMv/ JA
WzNTqSf.jpg

:mjpls:

edit: this is the article he's referring to
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...from-a-reporter-who-lived-there-for-30-years/

And that's the problem with the black community compared to other races..

Absolutely zero direction... Everybody wants something different

Believe it or not some people LIKE being a thug, and all of the negative stereotypes rap music reinforces. No matter what they achieve financially their mindset is still hood mentality, hence the expression "you can take a N out the hood, but you can't take that hood out the N'

Hect there was a thread made just a few days ago titled "The Hood > the Suburbs" And for valid reasoning people agreed

Acting like the hood is completely negative is a lie by black people. The sense of community and pride of being from a hood, is like no other neighborhood in America. So people being upset because they from low income areas is not the real problem...

All of this other talk about elected officials not being or certain color, or the police force not being a certain color is all a bunch of bullshyt.

For me the clear cut problem is police brutality/abuse, and he clear cut solution to avoid rioting in the future is to simply stop killing people...

Stacker Pentecost

Superstar
Daps
Proves to cacs they should keep themselves are their resources out of majority black neighborhoods.

I read a great quote that said, "It's funny when people say burning corporate stores and gas stations is 'destroying the community' as if those things didn't literally invade the community from the outside."

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
Is there something wrong with me? Every dissenting post in this thread is filled with posters deep in the negative territory.

At some point, the owners of this website are going to something about the posters who continue to bring nothing of substance to the conversation.