Baltimore man Freddie Gray dies after getiing neck broken while in police custody

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
For me the clear cut problem is police brutality/abuse, and he clear cut solution to avoid rioting in the future is to simply stop killing people...

That's not even really the full problem. The killings are bad yes, but after that there's a system that won't indict them, a jury who won't convict them, and dozens of departments and offices who won't do anything about it. The problem is there's no accountability or punishment or care FOR the brutality.

Truth200

Banned
Daps

This man is the Star of these Riots....:wow:

He really helping the pain because everybody can feel him...
Lbi4rcE.png

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
These pics sum up the riots perfectly. These people have had a foot on their neck for so long that when they have an opportunity to go out and take whatever they want, what are they getting? basic fukkin needs. Some of You don't understand systemized poverty. So stop condemning these folks. I live comfortable enough that my sights are going to be set much higher. Most of you do too. So cut the bullshyt. Yall want to pass judgement but have the slightest idea of what these folks life is really about.

ss-150427-baltimore-protests-19.nbcnews-ux-1040-800.jpg

ss-150427-baltimore-protests-06.nbcnews-ux-1040-700.jpg
:camby: those degenerates dont care for the victim, they're capitalizing on this whole thing

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black folks need to stop expecting people like Jay Z, sports players entertainers to speak out when they can't even fathom what it is to be in the hood or experiences of this nature now. You think these white rich folks give a fukk about poor whites hell fukking no. This is a class issue and don't expect higher classes to participate. Sad to say

I'm talking ones from b-more and the metro area....noticed who I mentioned, they not random celebs.

Mid 90s I first ran into sisqo at Kmart in randallstown be4 it was Home Depot & a Walmart in the area. Dude came through in a limo, stayed in the black suburbs, & had/has fam in the city.

I expect...well, hope Kevin Plank has some words for the people and expresses concern over gray etc.

What roc (Charles) say?

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
That's not even really the full problem. The killings are bad yes, but after that there's a system that won't indict them, a jury who won't convict them, and dozens of departments and offices who won't do anything about it. The problem is there's no accountability or punishment or care FOR the brutality.
BUT that was their intention. How can you be upset when something is doing everything you wanted?

The problem is the rules that governs them. That needs to go. Until you get rid of it, you will continue to different variations of the problem.

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
You have a losers mentality if you think you're fukked in life just because you're black

Not saying you're fukked in life and my comment was a little bit of hyperbole but it's moreso being aware of what we are up against just because of how we look. I may be drawing something completly different from the intent of your comment but it's crazy to think you're fukked JUST because you don't come from a good environment. You're more susceptible to fail, but there are factors in play that span way further than environment that are set up to fukk ALL of us over. Who do you think perpetuates a system of the bad environment in the first place?

Last edited:

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
The Draft party at M&T Bank staduim on
Anyone else speak out or tweet?

Jada pinkett, where you at?

Mario, you went to Milford mills, dawg...what you think?

Sisqo got some words? He got cousins all up in b-more that look like him!

Ben Carson got some words?...he was well entrenched. He worked there for a long time. Plus he had kids that went to Calvert hall, McD, etc. aka the b-more private school system etc when I was coming up.

Juan Dixon? Monique? Carmelo?
Jada spoke against the teens on Facebook smh

I know Pac rolling over im his grave reading that bullshyt