Baltimore man Freddie Gray dies after getiing neck broken while in police custody

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
with or without these riot those cops were going to be held accountable for Freddie Grays death regardless because we have so many black people is high leadership.. From the police commish to the mayor on down...
People in Baltimore had faith the justice system was going to come through... You see real gang members FROM Baltimore on tv who have said that they don't condone tearing up the neighborhoods..

Do you actually believe this? Do you how many black officials there are in america and we're still in the same position in every city? Some of the most impoverished black cities have black figureheads. When will we realize that just because a black person is in charge it doesn't mean anything will get done.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland

Made Myself A Boss

#Trolltruck
Daps
Reppin
dMv/ JA
If that's the message you derived from reading this thread, then you're the DUMB ASS N*IGGER friend. :pacspit:

bytch I've been in this thread since day fukking 1.

Everyone who has come out and said that they don't condone all of the tearing up of businesses has been called a c00n on this forum

Meek is a c00n too ...damn
:snoop:

There needs to be a hip hop version of the c00n train. I suppose selling poison to your people and glorifying it is a better solution. This man is obviously only allowed to spew violent rhetoric if it pertains to killing black men. Meek indeed.

Y'all keep picking and choosing whose a so called "c00n" when they all saying the same message

And ignorant nikkas like you don't even know the definition of the word c00n, but continue to use it as if it means it makes you sound more righteous. FOH nikka