Baltimore man Freddie Gray dies after getiing neck broken while in police custody

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
These pics sum up the riots perfectly. These people have had a foot on their neck for so long that when they have an opportunity to go out and take whatever they want, what are they getting? basic fukkin needs. Some of You don't understand systemized poverty. So stop condemning these folks. I live comfortable enough that my sights are going to be set much higher. Most of you do too. So cut the bullshyt. Yall want to pass judgement but have the slightest idea of what these folks life is really about.

ss-150427-baltimore-protests-19.nbcnews-ux-1040-800.jpg

ss-150427-baltimore-protests-06.nbcnews-ux-1040-700.jpg

exactly, a lot of people here, some Black, have never lived in poverty, they simply can't relate.

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Does anyone know where I can find stats on business owner demographics in a neighborhood?

I'm curious about the demographics of business owners in majority black neighborhoods.

Try:

Cityservices.baltimore.gov/realproperty/

You may have to google the property owners by name to find out racial makeup.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Anyone else speak out or tweet?

Jada pinkett, where you at?

Mario, you went to Milford mills, dawg...what you think?

Sisqo got some words? He got cousins all up in b-more that look like him!

Ben Carson got some words?...he was well entrenched. He worked there for a long time. Plus he had kids that went to Calvert hall, McD, etc. aka the b-more private school system etc when I was coming up.

Juan Dixon? Monique? Carmelo?
Montell Williams only one who spoke up

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Black folks need to stop expecting people like Jay Z, sports players entertainers to speak out when they can't even fathom what it is to be in the hood or experiences of this nature now. You think these white rich folks give a fukk about poor whites hell fukking no. This is a class issue and don't expect higher classes to participate. Sad to say

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland

The white dude in the video was shot while he was on the ground getting tazed. No roit for that?

How about white people show that they care about their own damn people? I'm not losing sleep over those jackasses. And yes I know that you're being facetious.

@kp404 @Theraflu He's on some bullshyt again. He was like this in the Mike Brown and Eric Garner threads too.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
Montell Williams only one who spoke up

Carmelo' s Tweet

"We all want Justice. And our city will get the answers we are looking for. My deepest sympathy goes out to the GRAY Family. To see my city in a State of Emergency is just shocking. We need to protect our city, not destroy it. What happens when we get the answers that we want, and the media attention is not there anymore? We go back to being the same ol Baltimore City again. If not yourself, then Think about the youth. How this will impact them. Let's build our city up not tear it down. Although, we want justice, let's look at the real issues at hand. For example, When was the last school built in Baltimore? That's just one example. I know my community is fed up. I'm all about fighting for what we believe in. The anger, the resentment, the neglect that our community feels right now, will not change over night. Continue, fighting for what you believe in. But remember, it takes no time to destroy something. But, it can take forever to build it back up. Peace7. #Thisonehitshome#BeMore#LetsNotFallForTheTrap "Please Understand What State Of Emergency Mean"(Destroy and Conquer)
#StayMe7o"

Stacker Pentecost

Superstar
Daps
I want my check. And I want interest on it. Then they can go about their day.

I concur, BUT marching peacefully isn't going to do it. Following white people around begging isn't doing it. Getting a Black president into office didn't do it. Black mayors, police chiefs, other elected officials isn't doing it. If we pulled our $1.1 trillion out of the American (aka white) economy and invested it back into our own communities, creating jobs, businesses, our own political infrastructure, our own schools, essentially our own country, then maybe we could come to a deal with them on reparations.