Baltimore man Freddie Gray dies after getiing neck broken while in police custody

LogicFirst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
The Baltimore mayor is an incompetent bum who can barely string two words together, ol' stuttering c00n.

The fact that she would use the word "thugs" just speaks to how out of touch and unfit to govern she is.

Thugs? :scust:
She's a mayor, what the fukk are you? A drive through Starbucks barista?

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wonder what the convo is like at the Morgan Stanley building harbor point. I would like to be a fly on the wall as they make bank doing instutional investments all day...while all the general public mess is going on in the city.

If I had the $$$ I would love to get up an office building in that area *unrelated*

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
White folks trying to be slick at the job. Bringing this shyt up like i'm going to pour out my true feelings to them. When they brought the riots up i responded, "i dont even know what you are talking about" :manny:. Then i proceeded to eaves drop and hear them say all kinds BS on the low. We need to quit getting into heated debates with white people. Discuss that shyt with your own kind. The young brother who stepped on the flag fukked up by even acknowledging their white asses. I would have answered any question a minority asked me, but whites is just trying to get you caught up to kill you

I've been doing that for about a strong year plus now. I don't talk to white people at all unless its 100% necessary. White people are the devil and my mom always told me to never let the devil know what my plans are.

LogicFirst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Some, but honestly, they were like that anyway depending on what Fox News was indoctrinating them with the night before.

Real talk: Fox News should be at the top of our enemy list on some B for Vendetta shyt. That's what's been gassing these YT folk every night since O got elected.
Fox News is diabolically evil

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
I remember going to work after Zimmerman got off. How's the plantation today fellas? Im ovaseas, so IONKNOW firsthand at the moment. They slick?
Some bi-sexual house nikka sucking up to all the white folks.

White Lady: "Did they really have to burn the CVS building?
House nikka: I don't understand any of it. How gang members get together anyway? What they do, email each other?
White folks: *laughter*

theskeep

Pro
Daps
Male concubine?

The answer is for me to keep living life how I have been. I enjoy my life, make decent money. No family yet but when I have one, I'll have enough hopefully to send my kids to college. I'm just living. Yall are out here living this paranoia life. If I didn't have anything, then yes, I'd be more likely to "join in" or whatever. But as is, my parents set up a foundation that's honestly too good for me to give up. I'm not throwing away what I got. If that makes me a traitor, then fine, I could care less what you think of me anyway.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
I love trudy
https://twitter.com/thetrudz/status/593070903736586241
NnZXsaP.jpg

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ok now they need to tell people how Freddie's spine get severed.
Since they're dragging their feet, :yeshrug:
obviously i agree

the worst part is that it happened in a day. theres no study, no results to be waited on. some shyt happened physically and every day they wait is just proof that theyre concocting a fukkin story :scusthov: