Baltimore man Freddie Gray dies after getiing neck broken while in police custody

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
The answer is for me to keep living life how I have been. I enjoy my life, make decent money. No family yet but when I have one, I'll have enough hopefully to send my kids to college. I'm just living. Yall are out here living this paranoia life. If I didn't have anything, then yes, I'd be more likely to "join in" or whatever. But as is, my parents set up a foundation that's honestly too good for me to give up. I'm not throwing away what I got. If that makes me a traitor, then fine, I could care less what you think of me anyway.

no one's asking you to throw your life away and join a resistance group. continue living, you're not a traitor for living your life.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
The answer is for me to keep living life how I have been. I enjoy my life, make decent money. No family yet but when I have one, I'll have enough hopefully to send my kids to college. I'm just living. Yall are out here living this paranoia life. If I didn't have anything, then yes, I'd be more likely to "join in" or whatever. But as is, my parents set up a foundation that's honestly too good for me to give up. I'm not throwing away what I got. If that makes me a traitor, then fine, I could care less what you think of me anyway.
Of course you enjoy your life. You can't fathom there may be others who don't share your sentiment.

LogicFirst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
obviously i agree

the worst part is that it happened in a day. theres no study, no results to be waited on. some shyt happened physically and every day they wait is just proof that theyre concocting a fukkin story :scusthov:
Can we at least get the fukkin medical reports? Goddamn. Was it one large blow or multiple blows? Was it a blunt instrument or a sharp instrument. Give us basic shyt

Stacker Pentecost

Superstar
Daps
What about how Freddy died?

Do they expect people to be peaceful while they take their sweet ass time tho?

They not even answering questions!

They talking about how Baltimore isn't a city of lawlessness and the kids will be swiftly arrested and prosecuted. :comeon:

Meanwhile the thugs that killed Freddie Gray are on PAID VACATION AND HAVENT EVEN BEEN INDICTED. #lawless

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
Like Freddie Gray? :lupe:

Y'all are overly concerned with looting/rioting and not at all concerned about the thug cops that beat that man to death.
White folks: they are rioting
black folks: we are rioting because of injustice.
white folks: no matter how grave the injustice, you just don't riot.

Far too many of us have a fetish for going back and forth with those people.

Stacker Pentecost

Superstar
Daps
Because it makes them feel comfortable. They can't white wash Malcolm X so they steer clear of him

I think it's ironic how they're racist and have black People but praise MLK for integration but hate folks like Khalid Muhammad and Malcolm X for not wanting or caring about integrating with white folks when if whites had it their way, segregation would still be as bad as it was in the 50s and 60s. They're all about segregation until it comes from a logical and smart black man supporting it because he realizes white folks can't live peacefully among non-whites, more specifically black people and rather focus on building up strong black militant communities than integrating with us.

Leo Muhammad was so right when he basically said white people are insecure so they create a false perception of self and use white supremacy to overcompensate for it.

White people have an obsession w/ terrorizing black folk that is born out of their inferiority complex they use superiority to overcompensate w/.

Iceman Inheritance

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
WzNTqSf.jpg

:mjpls:

edit: this is the article he's referring to
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...from-a-reporter-who-lived-there-for-30-years/

Stacker Pentecost

Superstar
Daps
White folks: they are rioting
black folks: we are rioting because of injustice.
white folks: no matter how grave the injustice, you just don't riot.

Far too many of us have a fetish for going back and forth with those people.

I block and ignore. My point is, I don't give a fukk about riots. I want to know what happened to Freddie gray. Period.

Stacker Pentecost

Superstar
Daps
these old blacks and their reflex to appease those in power is :scust:

the youth have connected the dots and said get outta the way, we will TAKE what's rightfully ours.

fukk your commerce, fukk your normal way of life, nothing will be okay until change comes.

You have to FORCE their hand.

Rep